chapter one

🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆

izuku pov

🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅🔆🔅

Today i'm feeling surprisingly happy, which dosent happen a lot.

As i walk into my closet to get ready for the day, i move over a piece of clothing that blocked my socks, and i saw a secret compartment. 

it was around 4 feet tall and the door blended into the wall seamlessly. i walked into it and looked around. 

there was a small lightbulb that was working fine, i was surprised at that. a large beanbag chair was in the corner and i walked over to see if there were any animals there.

the place was surprisingly clean, just a small bit run down. i looked over and saw a broken tv screen and an old mario kart console. i cleaned it all out and ripped out the carpet. i found a box beneath it that had no markings, and when i looked inside i saw a blade or two. i washed them off and kept them for my personal collection. 

under the carpet was a nice redwood floor, and after i took a few things in the small room i decided this would be kept a secret. i hoped that lady luck was on my side and my walk to the park would go fine.

lady luck said no.

i ran into one of my old bullies. may god have mercy.

god said no.

i would have fought back, but i realized that i could cut, then say that it was the bully. i still sang the dark twinkle twinkle little star song, but nobody had caught me yet, so all is well.

(not for long)

tw cutting

as i climbed a small tree i took out a razor and cut myself.

one for not fighting back

one for being weak

one for being useless

i realized it was way past my curfew 

one for making them worry 

six...

ten... twenty... sixty two.. seventy.

tw over

well fig bars. i forgot my bandages. no no no no no no no... then i heard footsteps. 

"izuku, is that you?"

i could recognize that voice anywhere. i had no time to hide and i was wearing a short sleeved shirt. why, why did i cut my arms? why not my thighs? i'm so dead...

as i saw some of their hair poking through the bushes, i knew i was doomed.

(haha cliffhanger)