chapter two

*still izu pov*

i'm fucked why why why why why

i think in the split second before he enters the clearing.

as i see the gravity defying purple hair come fully into view, i look at his eyes and say meekly "hi?" with a questioning smile. he looks down from my head and screams. i used all my bandaids for the cuts from the bully, so my arms are completely uncovered. 

"izuku" hitoshi says. "yes?" i awnser. he uses his quirk and brainwashes me. i try to break out of his quirk but i can't. (bold is commands for izuku)

"where do you cut?" "my thighs."

"for how long?" "since you all took away my blades"

"can you walk?" "yes"

"walk home now. i'm coming with you." he didn't respond only started walking. 

he only broke out of the quirk when he was in front of his home.

his last thought before hito opened the door and pushed him inside was 'i'm screwed' 

he saw dad and papa sitting in the living room talking. he was then pushed to the middle of the room and  he saw dad and papas shocked looks. (they rlly do be looking like 😮)

he sat there wrapped in dads scarf thingamabob while hitoshi explained the situation.

dad looked sad while papa looked.. well.. sad. i wished i could cheer them up but i knew i couldnt in this situation. :p

dad asked the first question. (bold is aizawa, italics is mic, underlined is hito, normal is izu.)

why? because it made me feel human and i feel like a disappointment. 

why would you feel like a disappointment?  because. i sit around lazy, and i barely am good at anything. i couldn't even defend me from myself so why should i be happy with anything i do?

what about your friends?  they probably don't even care about me, they probably just act like my friends because they pity me. (lol mood)

but you have a job and work hard at the jo- i'm taking most of my bays off because of school which i will most likely fail, so that has no use.

do you still sing that horrible twinkle twinkle little star thing? yes. 

where? somewhere secret.

is the secret place somewhere in this house?  yes. (he sang in the closet before he found the secret space.) 

show us everywhere you cut. 

(that was all of them at once.)

(back to normal writing now)

*third person pov* 

izuku pointed at his wrists "there" he then pointed to his thigh and pulled down his pants enough to show all the cuts. (not like that f*cking pervs) everybody minus izuku gasped at all of the scars and scabs that were on his thigh. mic zoomed real quick to the phone and called recovery girl. 

(lol motivation go brrrrrrr for today (well... the am of today) :p :p :p :p ::pp

find the odd one out.

⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️🌥⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️⛅️