Here comes the hero

Third person POV
A boy who just arrived home feeling tired after his school session. He then laid on his bed thinking about something. All of his school works were a bit boring but he didn't hesitate to learn new knowledge. He then look at his photo album and tried to remember the past adventure he had. Then, he reveal his wrist was the Ultimatrix. He remembered the time he had found the Omnitrix when he was 10 years old. His heroic journey then began when he founded it. So many villains who tried to conquer the world but were beaten by a 10 year's old kid. But he wasn't alone. He had help by his grandfather and his latina friend Luz Noceda. She was a weird, energetic , kind and innovative girl. She was there when the boy needed the most. They became friends when they were in pre-school. She didn't have that many friends so the boy become her first friend. They became the best of friends and always there for eachother. He did invited her to join him on a roadtrip with the boy grandfather. That's where his adventure of being a hero start.

The boy smiled at the photo and then close the album. But then his mother arrived home from work.

Mom: Ronnnnnnn!!!!!! Momma's home come here and tell me about your day sweetie.

Ron: Mommmmm!!!!! Im here in my room doing some stuff.

His mom then went to his room.

Mom: Oh whacha doing there hon??? Texting your girlfriend again hmmmmm????(she teased)

Ron: No mom I'm just doing some memory lane you know looking through the photo album.

Mom: Oh ok. Well i better start cooking for dinner i call you when it's done ok.

Ron: Ok mom.

Ron POV
Well i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Ron Ambrose and I am 14 year's old. My mother's name was Diana Ambrose. I am the wielder of Omnitrix when i was 10 but got changed because of the End of the world vilgax/Albedo incident. Now i wore the Ultimatrix which makes me even more powerful then before. I do miss my old Omnitrix but the new watch gotta get used to it. But then, My phone ring as someone texting me. It was from my beloved latina girlfriend Luz Noceda.

Text scene
Luz: Hey el amado(Mexican), how was your day at school???

Ron: Good, How about you el carino???

Luz: I have the worst day of my life.

Ron: Because you got called by the principal this morning.

Luz: Yeah that thing.

Ron:So what's up and why you being called about three times already???

Luz: they said that my creativity was TOO VIOLENT.

Ron: Emmmmm hate to break it to you but your creativity might be too much hehe.

Luz:Why do you think of that???

Ron: Remember the tryouts play for romeo and Juliet at the theatre????

Luz: Ohh yeah the bloody gore scene. Haha yeah it's so much fun.

Ron:i was hoping you be the Juliet but you added some too much gore scene.

Luz:Hey don't blame me if the play went to boringgggg.

Ron:And remember the cheerleading tryouts???

Luz: yeah when i do gross stuff with eyes.

Ron:And everyone flee.

Luz:Oh yeah that's why i never get to tryout on any cheerleading.

Ron: And remember the science class???

Luz: Oh the one that i make a baby griffin.

Ron: Who shoots spider from their mouths???

Luz: Hey it's science ok. Baby griffin do that you know???

Ron: I had to go to the hospital because of the bite.

Luz:Hey i apologize and gave you a smooth kiss.

Ron then blushed.

Ron: Dang it you got me Babe.

Luz: Hah!!!! Girls always win el amado.

Ron: Oh i heard about the presentation andddddd......

Luz: Fireworks.

Ron: Right.

Luz: My mom said i have to go to this summer camp.

Ron: No not the Reality check summer camp.

Luz: Yeah i have too because it's for my mom and you know i have to grow up from my fantasy.

Ron: Wait did i just heard from the best girlfriend a guy could ever had said like that.

Luz: Yeah why???

Ron: because i know who you are luz. You were the most creative person i ever met in my life. Even though your creativity is a bit rough but that doesn't mean they were bad. I know it was a tough decision but it's your choice and i will always support you.

Luz: Awwwww thanks babe. I know why i say yes to this relationship in the first place.

Ron: Because of my looks.(he smirked)

Luz: No silly, it because you care for me and always there for me when i needed the most.

Ron: Well i was sad to hear that you have to go to this summer camp during the summer but i really gonna miss you Luz.

Luz: Hey don't worry about me just go out there and be a hero like you always do.

Ron:Its not the same without you with me.

Luz: Awwwww someone gonna miss me so bad.

Ron:Ohhh shut uppp babe.(he blushed)

Luz: Well gonna go now because tomorrow i have to wake up early for the bus.

Ron: Yeah i hope you have fun there at camp.

Luz: You too babe.

Ron: well te amo babe

Luz: Awwwww i see someone learning Mexican well. Heh yo tambien te amo.

Ron sent a kiss emote to her so does luz.

Ron was about to sleep but suddenly explosion happen.

Ron: Arghhhhhhhh can i get some peace and quiet.

Diana: Ronnnnn the city is under attack!!!!!

Ron: Yeah yeah im on it.

Ron slammed the Ultimatrix on his wrist then he transfrom into XLR8.

Ron(XLR8): This gonna be a one hell of a night.

He then zoomed off to the crime and only to be handle in about a minute or so.

Well the journey of a hero never stopped there as his lives will changed when uncertain event will happen??????

To be continued