Remembering the past part III(The final battle)

This was the age of Luz and Ron in this chapter:

Luz: 14 year's old

Ron: 14 year's old

Ron POV
Ron: LET HER GOOO VILGAXX!!!!!!

VILGAX: I WILL LET HER GO BUT IN ONE CONDITION.

The Omnitrix give it to me or she will died.........

Flashback
Me and Luz were just finished school and both or us were headed home and felt exhausted. Mannnn being a superhero was rough these days. i noticed something off about Luz. She seems quiet than usual. Hmmmmmm i think she was hiding something from me but i don't know what. Well she was my girlfriend after all. Mannn those last two years were fun, saving the universe plus i got the girl. Hehe let's just say i confess my feelings to her and she accept.

Ron: Hey Luz.

Luz: Yeah Hey wassup???

Ron: You seem off today. What's wrong babe????

Luz: Oh nothing.

Ron: Are you sure that your ok???

Luz: Im fineeeeeee babe.

Ron: Come on babe i know you were hiding something from me.

Luz: Nooooooo why did you say that???

Ron: I don't know just checking i guess.

Luz: Ok smarty pants. I'll be heading home now so i will come over to your house tonight.

Ron: Ok but what for anyways???

Luz: No special reason at all. Can't a girl enjoy her time alone with her boyfriend.

Ron blushed

Ron: Ummmmmmm sure you can come over tonight.

Luz: Great so see you tonight babe. Bye i love you El amado.

Ron: Ok bye my lovely girl.

As Ron walked away from Luz. She blushed at his comments.

Luz POV
Ohhh man that's was close. He still didn't realize that today is his birthday. Why do i date such a dense guy. But , A caring and loveable guy. I still remember the day he propose to me about being his girlfriend. I have to give him something on his birthday. Not just any present but a meaningful one. To show that i cared about him. I also remember the gift he gave me on my 13th birthday. He gave me a necklace and it say "for my one and only love and our love will be forever in my heart". I sighed happily when i hold on my necklace.........

The projector pause

King: Wait a second!!!!!! Do you still have that necklace Luz???

Luz: Yes King i still had it right here.

She showed everyone her necklace on her neck. Everyone went all awwwww at Luz because the fact that Luz boyfriend was such a romantic guy.

Willow: So romantic.

Gus: I know right what a caring person he was.

Eda: You know Luz i felt jealous about you because you found a perfect man for you.

Luz: Thanks Eda.

Eda: Well you better take care of your man Luz.

Luz: Ohhhh he's already my man alright when i ummmmmmm. (She blushed)