Remembering the past Part II(The Return of Ron Ambrose)

This was the age of Luz and Ron in this chapter :

Luz: 12 year's old

Ron: 12 year's old

2 years later
Ron POV
I'm here cleaning my own room because my mom said that it's messy and my room need to clean or else. Man i have a lot of junk when i was 10 year's old. So many adventures and so many memories but some of it was heartbreaking. I can't forgot what happen two years ago. The day i lost someone who cares for me. The pain that would scar my life forever. At least i have Luz , my mom and grampa bruce still with me. They're the only family i have. I left my superhero day's behind so that i can redeem myself for what i have lost. I'm glad that Luz was able to lend a hand because i have so many stuff.

Luz: You know you could just throw these boxes away if you wanted to.

Ron: WHATTT!!!!! No i wanna see what stuff that i could to keep and what i could throw away.

Luz: Man for a guy like you always had a lot of stuff.

Ron: I ummmmmm...... You will understand that all of this stuff were my precious memories you know.....

Luz: Whatever you say dork.

Ron: But thanks again for helping me Luz. I can't do this without you.

Luz: Awwwwww anything for my bestie.

Me and Luz were arranging the boxes.

Ron: Oh Luz can you get the box in my closet for me???

Luz: Sure thing Ron.

Luz manage to find the box but she looked inside of it she was surprised.

Luz: Hey Ron this box contains all our adventures two years ago.

Ron: Oh yeah what did you find???

Luz: This..............

I was shocked when Luz show me what she found. She found the Omnitrix.

Luz: The Omnitrix but i thought you put it away

Ron: No i kept it in the box because it reminds me of our past adventures and emmmm.......

Luz: Still thinking about that????

Ron nodded

Luz: Look back then it wasn't your fault Ron. Your father sacrifice his life to save you and your mom.

Ron: But I'm not strong enough to save him Luz. I'm not strong even to.........

Luz then holds my both hands.

Luz: Ron you were strong but sometimes in life we win some and we lose some. If it wasn't your father's sacrifice you wouldn't be able to defeat Vilgax.