DISCLAIMER

Hello! |^ ∀ ^๑)ノ゛

Before we begin, I'd like to mention that this story is based on my determination of writing a realistic *non* cliche story. However, it is a dragon shifter romance so I can't help some scenes here and there that may come across as cliche.

That being said, many of the themes you're about to read are based on an 1800s patriarchal (male-dominated) society. You know what that means *sigh* (۳˚Д˚)۳

And if you're just here for the smut. . . child, take thy hormones and bon voyage
ヽ( ・∀・)ノ┌┛Σ(ノ 'Д')ノ

Plot-based books with a side of seasoned smut only >>>

· OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER ·

· THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY. SOME ACTIONS WRITTEN ARE NOT OKAY ·

This book contains dark themes that are disturbing and WILL trigger some readers.
Themes include,

Violence · Gore · Murder
There are depicted scenes of brutal gore and extreme acts of violence. If you can't stomach that, then should you really be here?

Racism · Hate · Slavery
I do not, under any circumstances, promote, support, or agree with any form of these acts. Every act written in this story is from pure observation, research, and experience.

Rape · Sexual Harassment
On the rare occasion that I do write such scenes, most are touched on to incorporate just how horrible the time for women was during the medieval era. Only one account will be *fairly* detailed, strictly for plot purposes only.

(If you have experienced anything regarding this section, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask for help and/or guidance. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I, myself, have experienced multiple accounts of SH, so you're not alone in this.)

Mature Content
Some scenes of certain activities vary from mild to explicit, on limited accounts.

There are NO trigger warnings beyond this point. It is your choice whether to read this disclaimer or not and one's own ignorance for disregarding it. If you can't handle the dark themes I write about, should you really be here?

· READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED ·

None of the themes I've mentioned above is a focus point of the plot, so if you're feeling intimidated by something(s), rest assured, I'm just taking you dragonets on a historical adventure. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

SO, on a lighter note, I hope you come to enjoy reading Dragon Kissed as much as I enjoyed writing it! For a fourth time. . .

ヾ( ̄▽ ̄)Bye~Bye~

~Sonya~

P.S feel free to drop a comment or DM if you have any questions or concerns (ฅ́˘ฅ̀)♡