V

《· of timely invitations ·》

~°~

Destined to the Dragon
[Chapter Three]

¥

Fair, O sweet Elizabeth look'd upon he, the handsome behind the scale. Dishevell'd be the inky locks with skin quaffl'd by a solar bathe. Be that of contrast to sweet Elizabeth's milky flesh.

Melt'd rings of gold soak'd Elizabeth's body, igniting a seraphic fervour which tingl'd her quim. Wings furl'd. A tail curl'd behind he, the man behind the beast. He approach'd. Sourness linger'd Elizabeth's lips whilst a gasp breath'd adieu. Fear-stricken weedlings soil'd her thoughts as the sweet girl crie'd, "Thou nay a man of O holy Lord."

"And nay thy soul mine." In which masculine words pool'd Elizabeth's thoughts; innocence soon scorn'd. Blissful depths reach'd, the tingle, yes. Be upon milky skin a tingle of moisture. "As mine be thou."

He approach'd. Another gasp fill'd thicket nought, lips pout'd with words quietude. There stuttered the fragile of her heart which he listen'd like a bird's melody. There lay the sunlight, a bee's honey upon his skin, upon her bossoms peaking taut fabric.

'Exquisite, she is. Ravish'd she will be.' Eyes of gold darken'd, driven by feral nature fiery beneath skin.

"Thou nay a man," the same whisper left. Elizabeth fell beneath a chasm of lunacy; 'touch me, take me,' she trembl'd to cry, but instead, "Nay man nor that. Dragon."

~°~

For whatever reason, Olivia fathomed the idea of being with a dragon, although ideally, it was a weird concept. Perhaps that was what her Blue Eyes was, a dragon shifter. Though the dragon shifter mentioned in the book told of no horns. Olivia saw no tail or wings either.

However, Blue Eyes was wearing a cloak at the time. Was he hiding them? It was a possibility, given he was ashamed of his horns.

A long sigh drew from Olivia as she closed the book purchased from the neighbouring bookstall to Daisy's family bakery. Audrey gave her a weird side glance, but Olivia just said it was a childhood favourite.

Technically, it was, just, it was more for research purposes than nostalgia.

Looking toward the sun-paled sky, the maiden sought out reassurance as to why her mind was suddenly revolving around a strange creature she met in the woods. Why he plagued almost every thought she had ever since.

There was much she didn't understand; life's greatest mysteries that bled into what people called history, she might call myth. None of her family members nor she had seen such creatures from fantasy told at slumber time. Why would she suddenly start believing?