Foreword

‼️ DISCLAIMER ‼️

I do not intend to offend anyone but characters are made in accordance of the story and in no way to involve or change the image of the portrayers. This is a fan fiction. Thank you.

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

•••

Hello. This is @/snowpurples  (new active au account), was @/inkedkjs  in Twitter. 

This story was firstly written in an interactive thread. Therefore, the storyline and events went by the results of the polls. This will be a very short alternative universe. I am just securing a copy here in Wattpad and sharing with my readers here who prefer to read in this platform. Also, as always, the version posted here is revised and edited for improvement.

Please avoid spoiling if you've read this in Twitter already.

Before you read:

❖ Vsoo-focused; only three surprise characters, don't expect other portrayers
❖ If you don't like the ship, (for the love of God) do not read
❖ Socmed with narrations; do NOT mind the timestamps
❖ Includes pictures, fake social medias are edited by me
❖ Manips and most photos are not mine, credits to the rightful owners

PS: If ever I might accidentally include inappropriate jokes or statements, feel free to point it out and educate me.

Definitely fluff and very short so we can all relax. Enjoy reading! Luvlots <3