three

╭┉┉┅┉┅┉┄┄┈┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┄┄┅┉┅┅┉┉╯

I WALK out of my tent to see Edmund on a hill and with Aslan, I felt my heart quicken and a smile grew on my lips, Peter, Susan and Lucy joining my side.

"Edmund!" Lucy yells only for Peter to hold her back, Aslan and Edmund look over at the four of us before looking at one another, Aslan nods at Edmund and he starts to make his way down.

"What's done is done, there is no need to speak to Edmund about what is past" Aslan says.

"Hello..." Edmund mumbles a few seconds after, I waste no time rushing over to him wrapping my arms around him, he then returns the action putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"Ed, your back..." I sigh, I then lift up his head and examine his face to see his lip was cut and he had a few bruises, "I'm going to kill her..."

"Y/n..." Edmund sighs, we lock eyes for a moment and I sigh.

"Alright..." I put my hand out and he smiles, we both do our secret handshake before I step back letting everyone else hug him.

"Are you alright?" Susan asks him.

"I'm a little tired" Edmund replies.

"Get some sleep" Peter speaks up, Edmund makes his way over to the tent, "And Edmund, try not to wonder off"

__________

We were all sat down eating, Edmund was inhaling his toast causing me to smile slightly.

"Narnia's not going to run out of toast, Ed" Lucy laughs causing Edmund to smile.

"I'm sure they'll pack something up for the journey back" Peter says causing us all to turn to him.

"We're going home?" Susan questions.

"You are, i promised Mum I'd keep you four safe but it doesn't mean I can't stay behind and help"

"But they need us" Lucy says, "all five of us"

"Lucy, it's too dangerous, You and Y/n almost drowned!" Peter argues causing Edmund to look at me concerned, "Edmund was almost killed!"

"Which is why we have to stay.." Edmund says not taking his eyes off me, "I've seen what the White Witch can do, and I've helped her do it, and we can't leave these people behind to suffer for it"

"Well then that settles it then!" I say getting up walking away.

"Where are you going?" Peter calls.

"To get in some practice, of course" I smirk grabbing my sword, strapping it on my waist again.

I got into a black horse, the boys joining me, Edmund gets on a brown horse and Peter gets on a white unicorn.