five

╭┉┉┅┉┅┉┄┄┈┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ 

◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┄┄┅┉┅┅┉┉╯

WE LAND at the temple and I get off the griffin, my head hung low as I limp over to the entrance, I had pulled out the arrow mid journey so it didn't annoy me as much.

"What happened?" Lucy asks looking over at us all, noticing how we lost half of our troops.

"Ask him" Peter says coldly turning to Caspian.

"Me?" Caspian questions, "you could've called it off, there was still time"

"No, there wasn't thanks to you, if you kept to the plan, those soldiers might be alive"

"If you'd stayed here like I suggested, they definitely would be!"

"You called us, remember?"

"My first mistake"

"No, your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people"

"HEY! I am not the one who abandoned Narnia"

"You invaded Narnia, you have no not right to lead it than Miraz does!" Peter yells and Caspian pushes him to the side trying to walk away, "You, him, your father... Narnia's better off without the lot of you!"

I was still limping forwards towards the entrance, I rub my tired eyes but then jump when all of a sudden Caspian screams pulling out his sword almost hitting me, I stumble back falling onto the floor as Caspian and Peter held their swords at one another.

"Stop it!" Edmund yells, I get up and make my way to the temple sighing, my leg screaming at me for rest, Caspian then passes me and I sigh following him, perhaps I could comfort him.

I follow him into the temple and he stops in front of the carvings.

"Listen, Cas-"

"Are you so glad of that magic horn now, boy?" Nikabrik speaks up causing me to hide behind the wall to listen in.

"Your kinds and queens have failed us, your army's half dead, and those that aren't will be soon enough"

"What do you want? Congratulations?" Caspian questions.

"You want your uncle's blood, so do we, you want his throne? We can get it for you"

Silence followed and footsteps were fading I let a few seconds pass before making my way to the stone room, enter to see an ice wall containing the White Witch with Caspian in front of her.

"Caspian!" I yell causing Caspian, Nikabrik, Jadis and two creatures to look at me, a wolf races over to me and tackles me to the ground, It digs its claws into my side causing me to scream.

"Stop!" Peter yells entering the room with Susan, Edmund, Lucy and Trumpkin.

I squirm under the wolf's claws as if lowers it's mouth to my neck about to bite it, Edmund then yells kicking it off, I back away until I hit the wall, blood pouring from my side.