eight

╭┉┉┅┉┅┉┄┄┈┄┄•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ 

◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┄┄┅┉┅┅┉┉╯

WE ALL begin to walk back to the others, a whole crowd in front of Caspian, waiting for him to do his speech.

"No matter what happens here, every soul who stands before me has earned their place on the crew of the Dawn Treader, together we have traveled far, together we have faced adversity, Together we can do it again, so now is not the time to fall to the fear's temptations, be strong, never give in, our world.. our Narnian lives depend on it, think of the lost sounds we're here to save, Think of Aslan, Think of Narnia" Caspian says.

"For Narnia!" The crew yells.

"For Narnia!" I cheer, Lucy joining in beside me, we finally enter the fog and everyone went silent, eerie voices were heard as the green mist surrounded us.

Everyone looks around as the mist passes them or circles them, some mist even went below the deck, I start to breathe heavily, the air feeling quite humid causing me to go light headed.

"I can't see a thing, this fog's too think" Drinian mumbles to Caspian.

"Y/n..." a voice calls, I turn to see myself and I look to see my reflection again, "you don't look so great"

"Screw you" I mumble turning away, rubbing my head in the process.

"How do you feel?" She laughs, "I bet you feel dreadful"

"I said shut up, your not real!" I snap, I turn around only for my reflection to go through me causing me to stumble back, I snap out of it and look up to see Caspian.

"You alright there?" He asks a little worried, I stand up properly and sigh, my head now throbbing.

"Fine..." I respond and hear a man yell in the distance.

"Keep away!" He yells, "keep away!"

"Who's there?" Edmund asks looking over the ship.

"We do not fear you!" Caspian yells.

"Nor I you!" The man yells, I walk down the steps sighing, grabbing Edmund's flashlight, beating him to it, I then turn it on to see a man, "Keep away!"

"We will not leave" Caspian says to the man, I give Edmund his flashlight.

"You will not defeat me!" The man shouts raising his sword.

"Caspian, Caspian, his sword!" Edmund exclaims.

"Lord Rhoop" Caspian exclaims walking down the steps.

"You do not own me!" The lord yells.

"Stand down!" Caspian orders his troops, "let's get him on board, quickly"