31. Hold me forever and more

Lisa POV

"I hate you have to leave so early", Jennie told me while we were still in bed cuddling, since we are together we hardly spend our nights alone, we share a bed, mine or hers, it doesn't matter "You hate to wake up early Nini", she giggled and pecked my lips "Well that too, but I hate you have to leave, I love to cuddle with you, it's cold without you, come here don't get up yet", she kissed me and I responded, then she pecked my lips many times and I giggled "God how I love to hear you giggling, you are so cute" I blushed and she laughed, "That's it Manoban, I'll go with you, I know I have things to do later on, but you are my assistant so it's better we are together", I smiled at her "Are you sure? you could sleep more, I'll send one of the guys to pick you up", she shook her head "I'm sure, plus I can take a nap on your office, the new couch is really soft, and I need to check my beautiful girlfriend at work, there are people that look at her like a piece of candy", I laughed "Nini that's not true", she looked at me all serious "Manoban it's true, they all look at you, first of all you are so damn attractive, secondly you are funny, easy going and lastly you are really kind, so how don't notice someone like you", I blushed again and she laughed, "See you are the cutest, how am I so lucky?", I looked at her and her eyes softened even more "Are you even real? Cause I feel I'm the lucky one, I feel like that since the day we met for the first time", now it was her time to blush.

We got up to start our day, Jennie went running to her flat to get everything ready, since most of her things were there, then suddenly she came back trying to hide, "Are you alright Nini?", She nodded and went to my room, I thought she forgot something but then I heard her walking around really fast, I got inside and there she was walking back and forth, "Are you really Okay Nini? What's wrong?", She looked at me, "My mum is here! My mum is inside my damn flat, she didn't call me she just got here and here I am on PJ's walking inside like nothing happened and I heard her on the phone, I just closed the door as quietly as possible and I came back here, more like I ran for my sweet life, I know my mum knows there's something between you and I but... I slept with you for god sakes, the worst is we just slept that's all, not action, well besides that amazing time in your studio...but whatever that's not even important, we are losing focus here, I can't go inside like this, I can't! I'm just too embarrassed, what do I do?? Damn hell why do you have to be so attractive? I should be sleeping on my bed like a good girl, like a responsible person, but no here I am, talking non sense, my mum gotta see I'm a responsible adult, responsible adults don't come back home at 5am on PJ's without a good reason, well you are the best reason", I just smiled at her, she is just too cute right now,  "Omg Lili! imagine you spent the night with me, It would be even worse, I would need to hide you, probably you fit in my closet, but still", for a moment I thought she was talking to me, but I realised that no, not  anymore she was just mumbling things and I couldn't hear clearly what she was trying to say, I went to my closet, I took some joggers, a clean white shirt, her running shoes that I don't even know what are they doing here, I have never seen her run around here, only when she is at the gym, and I gave them to her, she looked at me confused "Here, take this, change  your clothes and if she asks... you could say you were going for a run but you got a call from your assistant, that you have to go earlier to your rehearsals, and I'll pick you up, I'll just knock on your door in half hour, so we can get something for breakfast".

She went to the bathroom without a word and I was just there dumbfounded, she came back "Do I smell like sex?" I couldn't stop laughing at her question and she slapped my arm "I'm being serious Manoban", I took her hand "Nini we just cuddled, the bed sheets were clean, we fell asleep, we didn't have sex last night", she nodded and walked to the bathroom, she got ready and came back "I'm such a moron, I could have had sex with you last night, who knows how long my mum will be here, I gotta behave, wait she has a house here in Seoul, I just forget cause she is barely here, by the way nice running shoes, I used to have the same ones", I laughed and I pecked her lips "They are yours! But you are so cute, go, we still gotta shower, by the way you look so beautiful", she laughed "I'm a mess huh?", I smiled at her "My beautiful mess, good luck and just text me, remember to be surprised" she nodded and walked away, I was about to get inside the shower when she came inside "Lili can you look outside? And see if my mum is around, I chuckled and did exactly what she asked me to do.