Reward | kunihina

𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝟑 : 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝟑 : 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

they waited quite a bit for this- my apologies

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏: 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐱 𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚 + ???

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬 (¯―¯٥)

kunimi made sure to show his girlfriend that he has improved since the training camp with the 1st years

kunimi made sure to show his girlfriend that he has improved since the training camp with the 1st years. hinata stared, and only stared at her dear lover.

she looked at him with loving eyes, making kunimi in a lot more pressure. he closed his eyes, inhaled and exhaled. hinata payed attention to his chest. almost drooling.

oikawa glared at kunimi. 'lucky fellow' the brunette haired rolled his eyes before focusing on the game. aoba johsai was very hyped during the game, thanks to shōyō.

aoba johsai won against date tech. "WOOHOO!" hinata shouted from the sidelines. she stood up from her seat and had a little dance celebrating her team's victory.

kunimi chuckled at his adorable girlfriend, the rest of his team smiled while also being jealous of akira. the other volleyball teams such as karasuno, nekoma, johzenji, were blushing including the managers.

some were questioning if they were gay or bisexual, maybe even pansexual, or omnisexual. other were questioning how they were even able to like someone, aka the aromatics.