nsfw shorts | #1

these ideas where planted in my beautiful luscious brain :p

enjoy !!

[ atsuhina ]

Just before this, we played around at the beach. Invited our friends and had a great time, though I could still see some of these guys staring at Shoyo. I don't blame them but please, have some level of respect man.

Taking a shower was what I originally planned on doing the moment I stepped into our beach house but instead feasted on yummy delicious onigiri, the ones my twin made, but we don't speak on that.

Shoyo got his spot in the shower before me, he spent a long time in there. Probably having a concert in there, if I'm being honest, I would too.

[timeskip | 3rd pov]

Atsumu questions how he ended up in this situation. He has Shoyo sitting on his lap as he laid back on the bed. He realized that Shoyo was calling someone. With him having no idea who he was talking to, decided to just disengage himself from getting too curious.

A couple of things Hinata said peeked his interest a little - like "we should do a pool party next" or "maybe at night? It would be more cool"

Atsumu blankly stared at Hinata and the room around them, his eyes landed back onto his boyfriend. He possibly couldn't process when Hinata gave him a wink, while also chewing on a cake.

these things that i have never thought to try once bc, i hate cake :')

Frozen, Hinata softly chuckled and politely ended the call with a few words, "sorry teru! But I have some business to take care of

Frozen, Hinata softly chuckled and politely ended the call with a few words, "sorry teru! But I have some business to take care of. We can talk about it tomorrow ok? Buh-Bye!"

By the time that call finished, Atsumu seemed like he was born ready to start some action. Hinata soon finished the cake, the sweetness definitely stuck on his tongue. Small hands played with Atsumu's abs, and boy was this man happy.

"Now where were we love?"

Curtains closed, lights off, the sunset shining, and a whole lot of love.