Santa Claus? | Hoshihina

(SHORT)

Hoshiumi wanting to dress up in a sexy santa claus costume for his husband but then realizing his body wasn't going to fit in big boy sizes. His plan was going to go something like this...

[ KOURAI'S FANTASY ]

Hinata :: *snuggling close & sitting on Korai's lap* you look so handsome in this costume hoshi~

Hoshiumi :: *stroking Hinata's waist gently*
I know my love, all of this is for you. *begins to passionately kiss on Hinata's neck*

Hinata :: *lets out a breathing sigh while closing his eyes* I never knew santa would be on the naughty list this year~

Hoshiumi :: It's all because of you love. You make my heart go crazy, let us get married and have a child to prove my commitment to you, Ms. Claus

Hinata :: sure mr. naughty~

[ END OF KOURAI'S FANTASY ]

He ended up wearing a pirate costume, in a kids size. Hinata still loved his husband's costume even though it wasn't the one he wanted. "Don't worry darling, there's always a next year."

"Yeah... a next year." Hoshiumi grinning widely at his lover, "w-why are you looking at me like that?!"

His waist was grabbed, ass groped, and head lifted upwards. "You better be prepared when I fit into the adult size because you won't be able to resist me babe."

━━━━━━━━━━

A/N:

Inspiration? MY DAD. One Halloween, he wanted to wear a police costume at Party City (i think?) but— it didn't work. So he ended up wearing a pirate costume in a kids size which fit him perfectly 💀 I MEAN HE STILL HAS THE COSTUME.