Chapter 9

A/n: I just wanted to say that I'm changing Y/n's mum's name to Vanessa, that's it, enjoy the chapter :)

"Bye sweetie" I kissed Destiny's cheek then she went into school.
"So what are we doing today?" Mikey asked.
"I'm quitting today" I smiled as he opened the door for me.
"Are you free later?"
"Yeah why?"
"I planned a meeting with Toman for 7"
"Causal or formal dressing?"
"Uh" he got in on the other side "wear anything you want"
"What will everyone else be wearing?"
"Probably uniform"
"Alright" I left the parking lot"do you want to spend the day together or should I take you home?"
"I'm sorry but I have to get things ready for today"
"Ok I'll take you to your car" I headed towards my parents' house again.

I parked in their driveway and we headed back into the house.
"Ma Mikey is going home!" I called out. Mikey shot a glare at me.
"Wait why?" My parents instantly appeared in the hallway "do you need something from there then you're coming back?"
"No sorry, I'm busy today" Mikey said.
"Oh" mum said "then it was great meeting you" she hugged him "I hope we will get to see you again soon"
"Of course" Mikey smiled "thank you so much for having me over and for letting me date your daughter"
"No problem" dad shook his hand "text me when you're free and I'll take you to the shooting range"
"I can't wait" Mikey said. He looked at me then my parents. My parents quickly caught on and walked away.
"So I'll pick you up later" Mikey hugged me tightly.
"Alright, I'll send you the address" I smiled. I breathed in and inhaled his scent "you smell good" I looked up at him.
"Thank you" he laughed "your hair smells amazing, your natural hair is really nice"
"Thank you" I smiled "the wig was for the ceremony"
"You look great in everything-"

Sugar started barking while trying to get onto me. I let go of Mikey and picked her up. She was really excited to see me.
"Hiii sweetie" I smiled.
"She's so cute" Mikey petted her. He noticed the time and his face fell "ok I have to go"
"Alright bye" I smiled at him. He kissed my forehead lightly.
"Bye" he left the house.

I stood in silence for a few moments.
"Did he kiss you?" Mum poked her head out of a nearby room and looked at me.
"On the forehead yeah" I smiled.
"He kissed you?" Dad rushed out of the room. He paused and let it process "ew that's nasty"
"Let the girl be" mum pushed him out of the way "so are you ready to quit your job?"
"I've never been so ready in my life" I said "let me go change first then we can go" I put down and rushed up to my room.

I flicked through my clothes trying to decide on an 'I quit' outfit. I had only stayed at the job for my few bearable students but they had already graduated early, leaving the ignorant people behind. I dreaded going to work so I knew I'd eventually start neglecting it. I picked out something and threw it on.

(If you don't like it imagine something else)

I quickly did my hair and make up.