Chapter 14

"Mikey can you call my-" my phone started ringing again.
"Its your mum" he said "heyy Vanessa" he answered.
"Hey Mikey" she smiled on facetime "why do you have Y/n's phone?" She asked.
"She's driving" he looked at me.
"Driving where?"
"To wherever the girls are being kept" Mikey said.

"Excuse me?!" Dad quickly snatched the phone. Mikey pointed the phone to me "N/n what is going on?" Dad asked.
"So while I was working today I noticed that there a few shipments that were missing, I looked closer into it and it was mainly girls that were being moved and that got me even more worried, turns out Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members were the ones taking the girls, I confronted the leader and he told me where they are so I'm going to get them, I'm going to to call Kisaki to come with me"
"And what about Hansen?" Mum asked.
"He's being taken care of" I said.

Kisaki's pov

I waited for Y/n and the others to leave then slipped into the room. Hansen had his back to me. His first mistake.
"Hello?" I said and he quickly span around "bye" I smiled and shot him. He collapsed onto the ground. I walked over to him and picked up the phone "he's currently unavailable at the moment, leave a message at the" I ended the call and slid the phone into my pocket. I walked out of the room and headed outside.

Y/n's POV

Mikey called Kisaki after my parents.
"Hello?" He answered.
"Hiii, so how was it?" I asked.
"He died really easily" Kisaki laughed "I got the address, I'm heading there now"
"Great, Mikey get the computer under that chair and check how secured the location is" I said. He followed my order.
"Um, there's a few security guards at the main entrance" Mikey looked at the heat detector camera "and al-"
"Oh my God, just give it to me" Draken snatched the laptop "three security guards, armed, by front entrance, to of the same at back entrance, 5 people in the first floor, no vehicles are around, 2 men in the first floor, 3 men and 7 women in the second floor, nothing on the roof, there is no gate to protect it, I can easily disconnect the weapons because they're electronically powered" Draken explained.
"So they can afford electronically powered weapons but can't afford more security guards or actual defenses?" Kisaki said.
"I was thinking the same thing" I laughed.

I looked over at Mikey and he was smiling at me. I smiled back then pulled into the hideout. We silently got out of the car and separated around the perimeter. I took the first shot and opened fire. After a few minutes there was silence as all the guards were killed. I ran into the house and easily took out the 2 men. I rushed upstairs and busted the door down.

"Who are-"
"Don't take another step" I pointed my gun at him. He tried to shot at me but his gun disconnected. Panic rushed to their faces. The others rushed in "you guys can take care of them" I rushed over to untie the girls.
"Thank you so much" one said and we quickly untied the rest. I checked my phone and Kisaki was outside.
"He's outside" I looked at Baji.
"Ok follow me" Baji said and all of the girls left the room. The men were still alive but were being held at gunpoint.

"Excuse me please" I tapped Mikey's shoulder. He quickly moved and they lowered their weapons.
"W-who are you?" The men shook in fear.
"Your worst nightmare" I smiled then knocked the first one out. I quickly shot them all. I picked up one of their wallets and looked inside "yo this guy has like 3k in cash" I took it out "well I guess that's Kisaki will get for now, I'll pay the rest tomorrow" I spoke to myself.

We all walked outside and saw the girls sitting in the van.
"Is everyone ok?" I walked over to them. They all nodded "wait I have blankets and supplies in my car. I quickly unlocked my car and the boys helped me give out the snacks, blankets and water.
"Thank you so much" the girls smiled.
"Its fine" I smiled "I'm just happy we could get here in time, do any of you need any medical attention?" They shook their heads "anything I should know, did anything happen before we got here? Did they do anything to you guys?"
"Um my arm is bleeding" a little girl said.