Chapter no.3

Let's start

Let's start...

Y/n POV...

Y/n-  Hi ...my name is Sang- Y/n...
Nice to meet you all.

They all smile at me. Namjoon comes toward me and gives me a peck on the lip. After that, I saw that they all move toward the stage... They start singing a song.

Everyone looks so handsome... all are so hot and attractive.. they sing Dynamite and Permission to Dance... And my favorite MAGIC SHOP..... I really enjoy the songs... Its sound feels me like, I am in heaven.

But

Suddenly...

Suddenly I feel someone touch me on my right thigh. He slid his hand. He touches my panties. I push his hand back. He slaps me in the face. I got myself on a floor. I feel blood on my lip corner... He comes toward me. He lift me on his shoulder and went upstairs... I hit him but all my struggles are failed.

Rm POV...

  After our performance, we hear a loud slapping voice are roaming in the hall. I saw it y/n and she smile proudly. She sits in front of us. I move toward Suga hyung to talk to him. After we talk, I see y/n is not here. I start moving my eyes to search for her but I can't find her... I start to get worried and panicked... I went toward the seat her y/n sit. I saw all places. But I can't find her. I feel my body gonna weaker and weaker... I feel burn salty liquid falling from my eyes. I turn around my face to find Jin hyung...

Meanwhile...

Y/n POV...

He lifts me on his shoulder and went upstairs. After a second, he stop infront of the room, enter the password on a room door lock, and went inside. He throw on the bed, my head slammed on top of the bed. I feel dizzy... he came closer to me and rip my dress. I scream for help... He slaps me forcefully on my face, again and again, to stop screaming. He rips my underwear and harshly starts sucking my clit. That cause my clit to bleed. I scream in pain and that someone helps me...

Y/n:-
       AAAHHHH ! STOP. ..PL..plea
PLEASE ...HELP...NAM ...NAMJOONAMJOON HEL...HELP... PLEASE STOP IT...AAAHHHH...STOP...

Suddenly he slammed his cock inside my bleeded hole, I scream in pain. And start trusting like animals. I feel dizzy.

Meanwhile...

Jin POV...