Chap no 19

Let start...

Suddenly I saw y/n shout my name. She at his head multiple time and cry. He fell down and die. She run toward me and kneel down infront of me. She put my head on her lap.

Meanwhile...

Y/n POV...
          We arrived that Namjoon mansion. We went toward his mansion. I open the door. I saw his lifeless body on floor, his dad hitting him continuously. I shout his name. He saw me and smile. He look so weak. His lip is full of buries, his eye is burning red... his body full with belt scars. I push away that "Bustard"  for Namjoon and shout that "MOTHERFUCKER" in his head. I shoot at him again and again until he dies. I run toward Namjoon,  kneel down in front of him. Put his head on lap. And kiss on his forehead.

He hold my hand and kiss it. But

suddenly he got fainted in my arms.

Y/n:-
           NOO..NOO... Namjoon.........
NOO... Please, open..  your eyes...you can't live me again.

I hug his lifeless body in my arm and crying suddenly jin came me and pick Namjoon in his arm and went towards his room. He start his treatment. After few minutes, he came out. I run toward Jin.

Y/n- Ji.. Jin Ho...how...is...he????   he .... is... fine or .not.. daddy plea...please safe him... I can't leave with him... Please...

Jin:-
        Ssshhh... y/n ...sssshhh ...he is fine...he is just little bit weak . I give him a injection that help him to relief his pain. Then few minutes you can meet him..okay
(he said while patted her head)

Time skip...

Y/n POV...

I went inside his room, see his body cover with bandage and his arms also cover with bandage. I  move toward him and sit on bed beside him. I bend and kiss him on lip... I'm  waiting  for him wake... I just  staring at him and kiss on his forehead and put my head on his chest. I inhale his scent and drift into sleep....

Next day....

Namjoon POV...
            I wake up.. I feel little  bit heavy on my chest. I saw y/n sleeping peacefully on my chest... She looks so tired... I cross my arms around her waist and hug her tightly. I inhaled the scent of her hair, after one and half years, I'm I hug her... I miss her a lot... I  know how can I live without her in the past " one and half years". I slowly put her up and kiss her on the lip. I get up for bed and lay her on the bed and went toward the bathroom.

 I get up for bed and lay her on the bed and went toward the bathroom