Chapter no. 7

Let start my story

Let start my story...

Rm -  Hyu ..hyung said them I'm die.. ple...please... you know... Who try to ki.....kill me.

Jin- Who... Tell me Namjoon-ah... I rip that "MOTHERFUCKER"  head form his body.
( he saying while crying).

Namjoon - Aaaahhh...hy..hyung dad try to kill. He also kill  noona. Please tell them. That I am die. Its good for all. Did tell anyone that I am gonna underground... Hyung .. please .. please...
(Said while crying mesily)

Jin - No, I'm not doing... R u mad?
Namjoon don't be lose your confidence... Just think about y/n. How can I tell her?... Did she have a that power of strength that she hear the news of your death... How can I face her? How I control her emotion... You know she love you more... You are her first love... Right, how can you cheat with her? How can you break her heart? Hmmm... I'm not do this... What if she was felt into mental depressions?... No, I'm not harm her.

Namjoon-   Hy..hyn..hyung ple...please... You know dad kill her. He already try to kill her. Please hyung, it is the only way that we sa...safe her...Plz ..ta..take car...care of y/n...
(  saying while cough and crying )... 

Without listening to the answer of Jin. After that he put his oxygen tub. He is die...

Jin POV...

Namjoon is always do this with me. How can I TELL y/n?. I came out for tell everyone that Namjoon is die.....

When I come out. I saw y/n sit on floor near the OT door, and messily. I feel bad for her. You are so bad, Namjoon. When y/n saw me, she run towards me and hug me tightly and start crying hard.

Y/n - Jin... Plz tell me. Namjoon is okay, Right. Nothing is happened to him. Please say something...
( I stay quiet for 2 minutes she shake for answer, asking me again and again about Rm. I really too much hard for me to telling her, the lie).

I also cry messily at her condition. I pick her up in bridle style. I sit on chair and let her sit straight on my lap and hug her and told her that Namjoon is die... Suddenly, she screamed.

Y/n - No... Nooo. NOOO... HE IS
NOT DIE...TELL ME IT IS A  PRANK... NO..NAMJOON. JI... Ji... JIN... HE PROMISE ME, HE CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN THIS CRUEL WORLD. JIN WHY ARE SAY THIS? PLEASE SAY THAT YOU ARE LYING? PLEASE SAY HE IS ALIVE......... PLEASE I BEG YOU JI-(saying while crying hard) ...

Jin -   Sssshhhh...Y/n ...shhhh....... He... he...he is... DI.....  DIE ... please ...sta...stay...strong ..for ME( I saying while sobbing)..

Time skip to Rm funeral...

After Namjoon death, she was broken very badly... At all that time, she hold me tightly and did not release it. She says that when she last time looks at the Rm funeral.

Y/n:-
         Namjoon you are so bad, you promise me that you never leave me alone in this evil world.... You promise me...
  But now.... You leave me on that time when I need you both.... mo..most... Namjoon you are so bad... You are just like my mom dad who also leave me alone in this evil world.

And suddenly, she faint in my arms. I pick her up. I went back to house. I placed her gently at couch. Give her injection.

I went upstairs to put first aid kit back in cabinet. I went downstairs where is my y/n. I saw she awake and stare at ceiling and cry silently. I went toward y/n to comfort her. I pick her up at my lap. I hug her and  gently kiss her on lip. She kiss me back. Its full of love and sadness. I feel in kiss that she miss Namjoon so much...  I promise him to take care of y/n. I also put the camera in whole house that Rm also see, How was her...

(A/n- Exactly, Namjoon wasn't die. He is just underground. His healthy is good now but he is still weak.)

I lift y/n like a bridal style and went toward the room. I put her on bed... She lay and hug me tightly and caressed her hairs.

Jin-  Y/n... Babe, look at me. I  know, its very difficult to live without Namjoon. But it is true that he is die. Okay, I promise you I never you. NEVER not for 1 second, okay. I'm with you all the time.

Y/n - I known Jin. He never come back... Please, Jin stay close to me ( she said with sad tone while hold my hand very tightly)

Jin- Okay, Let do something. Which help you to feel better, my love. But please stop crying, babe. Daddy heart is aching, after seeing you like this.

After that I kiss her on lips. She kiss me back. Its full of love and sadness but lust as well. She push me back for breath. I pull her again and kiss her, this time  more lust and passionate. I hovered on her. I kiss her again. I slowly move toward her neck and start sucking it. She moaned little. I give her a hickey to both side of her neck. I start open her shirt button and take it off. I move down toward and put my hand in her bra and rubbing her nibble. I unhooked her bra and start sucking her nibble. On the other side, I remove her pant  and underwear. I start sucking her nibble and on other hand toying play a nibble with his hand... I went down and kiss her on her thighs. I move toward her clit and start sucking harder and faster. She moan loud. I remove my pant and boxer and apply condom on my cock.

(A/n- Condom. They do sex but with condom because Rm said
y/n that they don't do sex without condom because he didn't want to do baby life in danger until he become a best Mafia king.)

)