22.

weasley's christmas

Sage sat around a table at headquarters for Christmas. "Here we go! Daddy's back!" Molly cheered, standing behind her husband. Every applauded. "Sit down everybody! Sit down! Presents!"

Everyone sat down and Molly handed out gifts. They started opening them Sage had gotten another sweater from Molly like she usually did.

As they opened gifts Sage saw Harry walk into the kitchen, Harry had gotten a gift as well and Sirius stood in the doorway "A toast to Mr. Harry Potter," Arthur said and everyone raised their glasses, "Without whom I wouldn't be here right now,"

"Harry," Everyone said and raised their glasses. Sage took a sip of her drink before placing the glass back on the table. Harry and Sirius left the room together and Sage looked down at her dad, Remus just smiled at her.

Harry and Sirius returned and took a seat, Molly started plating food for everyone. "So Sage told me about your lessons," Remus said, "How's that going?"

Harry looked up at Remus, "I say it was going pretty well," Harry explained. "I'm just hoping Umbridge doesn't find out,"

Sage looked over at her dad who was nodding along "Yeah, that's understandable," Remus said.

Sage started eating her dinner, as did everyone else. They talked happily.

The Girls Room

Sage was spending the night in a room that she was sharing with Ginny and Hermione. Sage sat on her bed a book in her hand, Ginny and Hermione were still downstairs. A knock was heard on the door.

Sage looked up and her father was in the doorway with a box "Another gift came for you,  Harry, Ron, and Hermione got something as well," Remus said and walked over to Sage, handing her the box.

"Okay thank you," Sage said and took the box, putting her book on the nightstand. Her dad smiled before leaving again.

Sage opened the box and room the note our first.

Dear Sage,

I found this while going through some told things, I hope you enjoy this gift.

Rubeus Hagrid

Sage smiled and gently set the note to the side. She took out a stack of photos and immediately recognized the people on it, Sirius and her mother, in their quidditch uniforms.

She smiled and looked at another one which was her father, Marlene, and Lily. Another one included her birth, which was Marlene holding an infant Sage, instead of Barty being there she saw her dad.

There were many other photos of what seemed to be Marlene's last two years at Hogwarts and up until she died. There were pictures of Sage and Harry playing, Marlene on Sage's first birthday and only one photo included her with Barty.

She smiled at Hagrid's sweet gift and set it on the side of her bed. Everyone started settling into bed. Ginny and Hermione switched their lamps off and drifted off to sleep but Sage kept reading.

She had lost track of time, it had been an hour and she finally looked up when she heard talking in the other room. She set her book down on her bed and put her slippers on.

As she stood up the floorboards creaked but she quietly walked to the hallway and she discovered the talking was coming from her fathers' room.

She leaned up against the door and listened in. "God I feel horrible for Harry, with all this going on," Remus said, "He deserves a break,"

"What about Sage?" Sirius questioned.

"What about her?" Remus asked.

"What about how she feels?" Sirius asked, "She's part of all this as well, I mean she just found out you lied to her about Marlene and Barty. You also just introduced your new girlfriend,"

"She's fine with it..." Remus said slowly.

"Is she?" Sirius asked, Remus went silent.

"Harry is-" Remus started.

Sirius sighed loudly "Sage is your daughter!" He snapped. "Your daughter Remus!"

"Don't you think James would have wanted us to be father figured to Harry?" Remus argued.

Sirius looked at him "Don't you dare bring James into this! He would want you to pay a slight bit of attention to Marlene's daughter!"

"My daughter!" Remus corrected.

"Exactly!" Sirius shouted, "She is your daughter! Start acting like a damn father Remus!"

"Sirius-," Remus said slowly, "She is fine with Tonks and Harry being around,"

"Harry sure but Tonks?" Sirius questioned, "She doesn't even know the girl!"

"No Sirius!" Remus snapped, "You're the one that's not okay with it! You're upset that I've moved on and you can't!"

Sirius fumed "That is not fair!" Sirius yelled, "I always supported you! In every choice, I've been here for 24 years!"

"13 years in which you were in prison, to where I was convinced you murdered one of my best friends! That's why I didn't come running back to you!" Remus shouted. As Sage heard footsteps storm to the door she rushed back to her room, which was across the hall. "Sirius cmon!"

She saw Sirius storm to his own room. Maybe Sirius was right? Was Sage really okay with everything going on?

A/N:Idk if I'll make wolfstar a couple again but it'll definitely have its moments

A/N:
Idk if I'll make wolfstar a couple again but it'll definitely have its moments. Only Bc Teddy is a way more major part of this story that you would think! Anyways hope you enjoyed