56.

bellatrix's vault

Sage woke up the next morning, sweating slightly. It was hot, it was always hot in her opinion. She was awoken by Harry opening the door.

"Sage." he said.

"Harry?" She questioned as she sat up, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "Are we leaving yet?" They were planning on going to Bellatrix's vault.

"Soon," he told her. "I don't think I want you coming."

She stared at him. "What because of Dumbledore?" He just nodded. "Harry you know there's a reason I did it."

He sighed. "Yeah, a reason you can't tell me."

"Look Harry, if you hate me so much why did you like to Professor McGonagall?" She asked.

"What do you mean?"

"That night, that i helped kill Dumbledore. I was stabbed by Bellatrix and you told her I was stabbed because I tried to save Dumbledore," she explained. "You new very well I killed him, yet you didn't say anything."

He shook his head. "I... don't know," he admitted. "I guess I wanted an explanation before getting you in trouble."

"You still haven't got that explanation, and you aren't going to until after this war," she told him. "You still haven't done anything."

"I don't know!" He snapped. "Alright?"

"Alright," she said. "I'm coming with."

"What?"

"I'm going with you to Bellatrix's vault," she said. "You aren't stopping me and Hermione and Ron don't care if I do."

He sighed. "Fine, but cmon Bill made breakfast."

"Did Cho leave yet?" She asked.

He nodded. "She left an hour ago, said she didn't wanna wake you but that she needed to go."

The five of them arrived at Gringotts bank, Sage and Harry were under the invisibility cloak, with Griphook on Harry's back. Hermione and Ron were under polyjuice potion as Bellatrix Lestrange and Dragomir Despard.

Hermione let out a short cough, trying to get the Goblin's attention. She had her arms crossed but the Goblin didn't even glance at her. "I wish to byf my vault." She said.

The goblin kept working. "Identification?" He asked.

Hermione shook her head. "I hardly think that'll be necessary," she said.

The goblin looked up, stunned for a moment. "Madam Lestrange," he said. He turned around to get her key. "I don't like to be kept waiting."

Ron started glancing around. "Harry, what do we do Harry?" He hissed, as he saw a security guard approaching them.

The Goblin came back with another one. "Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" They asked.

Hermione stuck her nose up. "And why should I do that?" She asked.

"It's the bank's rules," he told them. "I'm sure you understand."

Harry started to walk towards the desk, and Sage followed. "I most certainly do not understand!" Hermione snapped.

"I'm afraid I must... insist," he told her.