1: The beginning of the end

Quick author's note: This is just for fun :) I hope you like something I wrote when Mayday first came out and then randomly decided to continue it a few days ago :) 

- Also Tw for this first part for suicide. 

 Han Seungwoo, age twenty six, stands at the edge of the roof of his apartment building, tears pouring out of his eyes like a river.

He looks up at the glimmering night sky and wonders why he's still unhappy.

His pain would be over, it would all be over. Why is he crying?

Seungwoo doesn't feel the usual nausea he feels when looking down from high places, so without further thought, he lets himself fall off of the building, the lights from people's apartments quickly going by as he braces himself for impact.

Seungwoo begins to barely process what's going on around him. He barely processes the red smoke he falls through before smashing into something that feels like stone. The impact is enough to knock him out cold and to severely damage the ground underneath him, bits of rock scattered around the area. A few moments later, he lifts himself up off of the ground and tries to look around, but in an instant he's surrounded by flashing lights, and not even a second later he is surrounded by planets, stars, asteroids, and what looks like mini galaxies, all in a shade of dark blue.

And in an instant, as if he had just woken up from a dream, all of that disappears, leaving Seungwoo struggling to stand while trying to process what he just saw.

He wonders if he is dead, and if this is the weird afterlife.

Seungwoo shakes his head and finally observes the odd circle shaped building he was in. It was completely made out of stone, had a few entrances / exits around the edge, and had an upstairs hallway that he could just barely see from where he was standing.

Seungwoo's head suddenly starts feeling light, his legs finally giving in to the urge to fall.

Seungwoo ended up passing back out in nearly the exact spot and position he was in a few minutes ago, looking like he had just landed in the strange building.

Hours pass by, Seungwoo Is still, never waking up, not even waking up when someone else walks into the building holding a flashlight.

The person has silver-purple hair, pouty lips, focused and serious eyes and of course, a flashlight shining directly at Seungwoo even though it looked like it was the middle of the day.

He takes a walky talky off of his belt, putting it incredibly close to his be face before whispering into it,

"Looks like we have a new friend, over"

A sigh is almost immediately heard from the walky talky, a pause following after.

"Seriously Subin? Right now? We just finished the escape plan.....do they look alive? Over "

Subin rolls his eyes, walking over to the blue haired person laying face down in concrete.

He presses a finger under the man's nose until he can feel his warm breath hit it, then he takes it away and picks his walky talky back up.

"They're alive, over"

Another sigh is heard from the other side of the walky talky, and Subin tries shaking the person in the ground awake, awaiting his leader's next message hopefully about what to do about this person. Would they allow another (probably) human being to join them in their great escape? Or would they make him escape somehow all on his own, which could take years and years and years?

Frankly, Subin, even if he was the last person to be thrown onto this planet, starts to hope that they can simply leave this person to fend for themselves, Subin just wants to leave. He doesn't really think another person showing up would halt the plan or anything, but the chances aren't zero.