Why pt2 (oliver phelps)

⚠️TW THIS STORY INCLUDES VIOLENCE, RAISING VOICES AND SWEARING AND CONFRONTATION DONT READ IF IT ISNT FOR YOU⚠️

Y/n POV:

I walked away and up to the bedroom, the bedroom that used to be mine and Oliver's but it's not, not anymore not after what he did going off with another woman. He had some nerve cause as soon as I slammed the bedroom door I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I don't know why but I messaged James and before you think no I'm not going on to the next twin just to get back at Ollie I just wanted some support and James is my best friend.

THE MESSAGES:

Y/n : James Ollie cheated on me he said it was just a fling but it hurts Jamie why would he do this he said he loved me.

James : y/n darling it's okay calm down and pack your bags you're staying at mine you're not staying with my idiot brother wait till I see him!.

Y/N POV:

I put my phone down and started to pack my bags as Oliver walked up the stairs and in the room "no don't leave plea-" Oliver said until he look at my phone and saw the message from James. "My brother! That's who you go to" he said as he grabbed my phone and slammed it on the bed and I started to get angry "don't you dare get angry with me Oliver phelps!! You cheated on me the girl you claimed you love so don't you dare! Raise your voice at me" I shouted back as he just looked at me "I already told you y/n it was a mistake!!" He said practically screaming as I heard the door slam downstairs I knew it was James and I knew he heard how Ollie just screamed at me and he ran upstairs.

"Don't you fucking dare shout at her!" James shouted as he walked into the room and pushed Ollie against the wall "you watch your fucking mouth towards her cause you fucked up here not her you!!" James said aggressively proving a point. Oliver though wasn't having any of it and pushed James "don't push me oliver I'm serious I'll do something I won't fucking regret" James said and oliver pushed him again only harder and then James grabbed Ollie by his shirt pulled him closer to him and punched him and I was shocked I'd never seen James punch anyone let alone his own brother.

"Y/n love get everything you need and we'll leave okay take your time down rush" James said holding Ollie down and I packed all my stuff and walked downstairs putting on my jacket "James I'm ready" I shouted up to james and he let go of Ollie and walked downstairs and opened the door and closed it on our way out as I got into his car he looked at me with pure sympathy in his eyes "don't worry y/n it'll be okay I promise" he said in the most comforting way and I relaxed as he started to drive away, far far away from the madness that had just happened hoping to go back to a little normality.

Part 3? Should james and y/n get together let me know. I hope you like the second part and I'm so happy to be writing these again I've missed doing this so much hope you are all okay <3