New year (james)

"We're not buying ice cream james" I say with a laughing tone in my voice "why not everyone needs ice cream on New Year's Eve" he said in response "why don't we just order food" "okay fine you win again" he said sarcastically "James...I always win" I say giggling. We got home and we had a relaxing day we watched films and cuddled while our two kids played upstairs. "James baby I need a shower" I said moving away from cuddling him" "okay let's go" he said with a grin on his face "no me james by myself" I say as I kiss him, he slowly grabs my hips and pulls me closer making me blush I then move away and smile "smooth james but I'm still showering on my own" "ughhhh" he says sarcastically and then dramatically laying on the sofa. I walk upstairs and have my shower and then after a calm relaxing shower I got dressed in my pyjamas and went downstairs and ordered Chinese food for tonight's take away. The food came and we all sat at the table and every time james tries to use chopsticks "I did it" he said positively before dropping them in in his food as me and the children giggle "silly dada" said Natalia and James laughed too. after we ate our food we all sat down me and James had a drink and got ready for the New Years countdown.
"Dada it's nearly time" our son Brandon said "I know come on get ready" James said making sure they were all ready and soon enough the countdown began 10...9.....8......7.......6......5
"Oooooo I'm so excited" our children said 4....3.....2......1!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Everyone in the house cheered and danced and me and James did our New Years kiss as all you could hear in the background was Natalia and Brandon "ewwwww grosssss" they said me and James just giggled together.

Soon enough it was time for bed we packed all the stuff away and walked upstairs, we both tucked the kids in their bed read them a story and kissed them goodnight "happy new year kids" we both said "happy new year mummy happy new year daddy" they said as they closed their eyes. Me and James closed the door and walked in our room and got in bed "happy new year darling" James said as he kissed my forehead I blushed "happy new year to you to James" I cuddled into him as he wrapped his arms around me and we slowly drifted of to sleep.