Moving day (james)

The day had arrived, and me and James were moving to our new house one box at a time loading them in the moving truck. I let James do that part. as I kept packing stuff in the boxes. One photo album at a time and little bits going in them. "James I think we're nearly finished" I shouted to him as he was downstairs; I heard him walking up the stairs to me sounding out of breath and tired "you okay darling" I said to him as he stood next to me while I was crouched down "I'm fine sweetheart" james said back to me. I stood up looking at him his gorgeous brown eyes staring back at me "god how do you manage to look this gorgeous every day" he said to me making my speech vanish in seconds and making me look down at the ground while my cheeks go a rosy red. I feel his fingers on my chin lifting my face up making me look back at him "look at you still getting shy over me huh?" He says in a soft whisper a smile slowly appearing on my face as I feel him move closer to me and his lips on mine gently as he kissed me softly making my eyes close shut feeling calm like nothing could bother me.

He slowly moved back still keeping eye contact "I love you y/n" I smile "I love you james". We finish packing up together with music blasting in the background making this an even more positive experience as we finally get the last box over and done with we smile as we both place it in the van. "Shall we get going" james says taking my hand in his we got in our car and drove to the new house on the way we played music slow calm music making this more memorable than I could image "this is perfect" I say while staring out of the window james places his hand on my thigh "just think of all the memories we'll make in this new house" he says making me smile more just at the thought of it.

After a few more minutes of driving we got there at the new house a small cottage in the middle of the country side with grass surrounding it and flowers everywhere with a little garden at the back growing fruit and vegetables. This was heaven everything I had dreamed of here in this moment like was wonderful and felt like a dream. We stepped out of the care and walked towards the house opening the front door and seeing the living room and all the decor already there for us and the fireplace lit as-well. We both stepped in and closed the door behind us as we stood there in the middle of the small cosy house he took both of my hands in his as we were now looking directly at each other "this is it James" I say "this is the one" I smile "I know darling I feel it to, this is ours forever ours" he pulls me closer to him putting his lips on mine kissing me gently with his hands now on my hips, we slowly move back and just hold each other in each others arms "I love you james" I say softly in his ear "I love you to Alyssa" he says.

"What?" I pull away.

⚠️ IMPORTANT ⚠️
I hope you all like this story and big apologies about not writing much I hope this all leaves you in suspense while I start writing on the other part which will be titled 'Alyssa' I hope you all love it as much as I do writing it and big thing aswell I saw on my old account we hit 21.7k reads I just want to say thank you all so much I couldn't of done it without all of you guys I appreciate you all <3