A god among Men

Today was the day of a field trip for class 1-a,to the USJ.Unfortunately it wasent going well.Scratch that things were terrible.The USJ was being attacked by a villain group called the League Of Villians,who's goal is to kill the symbol of piece,All might.The league had a smoke person separate the class throughout the USJ.Right now this story begins with a frog girl and grape head boy stuck in a boat,surrounded by villians in the water.

Tsuyu:*Kero*This doesn't look good.

Mineta:OH GOD IM GONNA DIE, I NEVER EVEN GOT TO HAVE SEX WITH A GIRL YET, GOD PLEASE SAAAAAAAVVVEEEEE MMEEEEEEE!!!

He said while crying comicle amounts of blood,he was smacked in the back of the head by tsuyu with her tongue.

Tsuyu:Be quiet mineta!

Mineta:SHUT UP WERE GONNA DIIIEE!

Suddenly a voice from above them caught there attention.

?:Jeez Shota is getting soft if he let a grape of all people into his class.

They looked up to see a boy standing at 6:2 with black hair with highlights of green in it.He was wearing a black gi with a dark gray undershirt,a red belt was on his waist.His eyes were dull yet full of percerverence,they were dark green in color.

Mineta:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

?:Lady,smack him.

Tsuyu did just that and smacked him with her tongue.

Mineta:OW!!

?:Thank you,now as I was saying,you said you need god to save you?Well mortal your in luck that I was near by.

The boy jumped down to the level of the two students.

Mineta:PLEASE DONT HURT M-

Before he could finish a pink blade came out of the boys hand and was placed right between his eyes.

?:Uder one more word mortal and I'll make sure nobody remembers you.

?:Now then,you should feel honored mortals, you get to see what a god can do with a fraction of my power

The dark individual said as he started flying in the air, enough so the villain in the water could see him.

Villain 1:Who the hell is that?

Villain 2:Idk but he said somthing about being a god, cocky bastard!

Villain 3 on the other hand looked horrified as he's seen this mans face and was not ready to die.

Villain 3:Run...

Villain 1:Wha-

Villain 3: RUN OR WERE GONNA DIE!!!THATS THE VIGILANTE BLACK!!!!!

Black?:Hmm it seems people are finally cat hung on to who is superior here. Rejoice scum!