The Kingdom (INFP X ENTP)

Trigger WARNING: D3ath. su1c1de

If you're sensitive, don't read it because it's meant to make you feel super bad. Don't do this to yourself, honey ❤️

Background story: The princess lives a normal life in the outskirts of the kingdom due to the tension between the countries. She's been under cover like this since the beginning of her life. She does not live with her parents but a normal caring old lady. Her childhood friend is entp and he works as a delivery boy. He turned out to also have a secret identity, as the prince of the opposing kingdom. He was now caught by the princesse's people and about to be hung as a last resort to stop this war.

.........

And there she saw him. The prince of her dreams, the love of her life, her best friend, her childhood friend... about to be hung on the gallows. Her heart shattered into millions of pieces and the tears wouldn't stop flowing, her vision blurred.

"NO!" She screamed, but it was unheard like the void.

Running towards him felt futile -- the closer she got, the farther away she felt from him-- but she ran anyway. The voices of other people ceased in her mind and all she could think of was him.

Don't take him away from me. "STUPID, YOU SAID YOU'D LOOK AT THE STARS WITH ME, REMEMBER WHAT YOU PROMISED?! Don't..." Her words were swallowed by sadness.

He looked at her. His eyes were as serene as a snowy winter's night, blurred. He didn't know how to feel -- was it sadness? Relief? He couldn't tell. Nothing mattered anymore. After this, the conflict between the two countries would finally have been solved, even if he was gone.

INFP arrived at the front and sobbed. "Don't leave me, please. I refuse to let you go."

"I'm sorry." ENTP stepped on the stool in front and closed his eyes. The persecutor rose his hand slowly.

"Any last words?" He asked the thief.

"Yeah," he side eyed him and smirked, "kiss my ass."

"Hmph." The other smiled. "In the name of the Kingdom of Arenia, this thief and absolute scum will be sentenced to death by hanging for all of his malicious deeds! Executor!"

The stool was removed and ENTP did not struggle for long until giving in to his fate. At least he saw INFP one last time.

INFP broke down completely. The following days she left the world, too.

___________

A/N: Alternative ending because I'm not as asshole lmao. How does this pain feel reader?
___________

...
"Any last words?" He asked the thief.

"Yeah," he side eyed him and smirked, "kiss my ass."

"Hmph." The other smiled. "In the name of the Kingdom of Arenia, this thief and absolute scum will be sentenced to death by hanging for all of his maliciou-"

"STOP!"

The crowd gazed at INFP, annoyed. She had used an announcement spell and her words pierced through the crowd's ears.

"As the princess of this country, you will listen to me and not execute this man! Bring him down from there immediately!"

Every person attending was shocked.

"The princess?!!"

"No way, she disappeared many years ago!"

"PROVE IT!"

Upon heaving the words from strangers, INFP pulled out a pendant from her pocket and held it high, for everyone to see. Letting her magic flow through, it lit up!

"Is that the Pendant of Royalty?!" An old man exclaimed. "It only lights up with the magic of the royal family!"

The people were astounded. Even the announcer had trouble getting back into his senses.

"P-Princess, dear. Why do we have the honor of welcoming you here? Royalty like you has no business an event as this one. I must ask you to leave at once. Guard-"

"Take me! No- I mean, let me take his place!"

People started whispering among themselves.

"Either one of us has to die, right? Then take my life! Let him live!"

ENTP, "HAVE YOU GONE MAD?"

INFP, "NO, HAVE YOU?! DO YOU THINK I'D JUST LET THESE DUMB PEOPLE TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME?! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!"

ENTP did not say anything and slowly lowered his head and sighed. "You've always been so damn stubborn, INFP. Tsk."

His hand reached for the rope around his neck and it fell apart with just his touch.

He then jumped off the platform and ran to grab INFP by the waist.

"GET HIM!" The announcer yelled.

ENTP graciously made his way through the crowd, floating, as if weightless. He side eyed INFP for a few seconds, his expression turning softer than initially wanted.

After reaching a forest on a mountain far from the hanging site, they took a small rest.

"I'll go catch us a meal. Make a fire in the meantime." ENTP ordered.

INFP nodded her head and couldn't help but feel a weight of a ton fall from her chest, now that he finally talked to her after having been silent the whole way. She made the fire and patiently waited for the other to come back...

After having eaten, they both seemed to have been more at ease. ENTP sat down beside INFP and took her hand.

"Let's cross the border to my allied kingdom tomorrow. Anyone related to you just wants me dead, but I think I can get away with disguising you as a servant of mine."

INFP felt a bit offended at first, A servant? She pouted... but as long as they somehow made it work, hopefully, she wouldn't have to worry about being brought into trouble.

"ENTP," she sniffed, "What are we gonna do? I don't want to run away like a coward. I want to solve this conflict somehow. Is there no way??"

The other stayed quiet for a while.

"ENTP?"

INFP nudged his face, and when the moon suddenly shone light after appearing from behind the clouds, she saw his eyes closed and breathing slowed. So you fell asleep, huh? You must have been tired... "Thank you... for being here with me." She planted a kiss on his forehead. "I love you."

THE END

A/N:
What do you think happened next? I kind of like this ending, it leaves room for enough interpretations, but was also stopped at an okay part imo hehe. I know that I post a lot of INFP x ENTP stuff, but this has been in my drafts for a long time lol so I wanted to somehow finish it.

It's a one-shot so don't blame me for keeping this short because I absolutely failed to do that with the "kabedon me" one and need to find a way to finish it before I get off course again (I just wanted it to be about a fun game that they play at school, idk how I even got there 😭😭)