on body

you are cold and heartless.

your face of stone dismisses any solution i hope i can come to.

you cut me off and take your aggression out of me.

you neglect me.

i miss you.

you make irrational decisions that are targeted at me.  you wish i would dissipate into thin air.  sometimes you make me feel similarly.  anytime you have a problem, i suffer while you shut out the rest of the world in the hopes of "self-healing".  if you wanted to heal, you would talk to me.

you wouldn't leave me.

i was there when it all unfolded.  i watched you build your walls and i watched as you pretended we were not one in the same.  maybe there will be things that i won't understand but you can't keep treating me like i know nothing about you.  the scars you leave on me will never fade no matter how long you pretend they will.  it might not have involved me completely then but it involves everything i try to make for myself now.  i will never truly be free of you and i am never supposed to be.  i am a part of you.  you complete me. 

we were happy once.  there were moments where we were one and we could come to concise decisions.  happy to be unhappy.  happy to be together.

now we are unhappy regardless of togetherness or apartness.

you second guess my feelings and go with your calculated, thought-out plans that consider every single factor in a situation except for anyone else existing.

you have dug yourself a hole that now i have to lie in with you.

you promised me you would build a house.