📚2

while walking to class jake and devon talk and laugh they had a lot in common :), they loved crime,their dads both died,and they were part of the lgbtq+. Although they knew each other for a while it doesn't take long 4 devon to get along with people.

*they chuckle then opening the door* they split to sit in their seats, jake in front of devon.

welcome students blah blah blah blah no one cares, jake couldn't concentrate all he was thinking about was devon.which one day he'll make him his.

"jake, jake,JAKE WHEELER." the teacher shouts
jake lifts his head "sorry..." his head was out of the clouds.
"could you please focus, we're trying to do a lesson here." she says in more calm voice
his biology teacher was his least favorite,always so pushy.

__________________________

after class.
jakes pov
it was lunch, finally i could relax hopefully.

i watch as i see lexi stand on a table
"attention everyone ! jake why don't you tell dev what you think about him,wouldn't that be cute" shes says while holding a book, jake realizes that was his journal where he wrote all of his secrets and problems.

his eyes grew big, he ran to lexi and tackled her to the ground. grabbing the book out of her hand and jumped off her.
"you fucking bitch." he says almost shouting .

*junior his cousin walks up to him* " what the fuck did you just say ?" junior says.
"nah fuck you too" jake says *slapping junior across his face with the book* walking back to his table.

devon's pov
what just happen, he replays what lexi says and  jake tackling lexi.

he walks to jakes table with a confused look.
"so what about me." devon says with the slightest smirk

i could tell jake was flustered, devon didn't care about lexi then even sooner not even junior he wanted to look at.

author.
ok ok let's just talk, I HATE THAT I CANT FUCKING PASTE SHIT ON WATTPAD