6

I wake up a few nights later, hearing a familiar tune being sung. "The SandBoy just checked in, now nightmares can begin." I look towards my window, quickly, and see the nightmare ish akuma flying on his pillow, his dust scattering everywhere.

I quickly wake up Plagg, and in a matter of seconds, I am jumping from roof to roof. I see Ladybug making her way towards me, and I smile towards her.

She smirks at me, and flicks the bell on my suit. "Hello Chaton. How are you this evening?" "I'm amazing bugaboo, but we should deal with this akuma soon. I need my beauty sleep."

She pulls her arm back, getting ready to throw her yo-yo, and says, "Just like all princesses should get." "Hey!" I call jumping after her.

Her laugh fills the air, and we chaise the little boy. We see several people being chased by random things, like dinosaurs, alligators, and even a giant teddy bear. But then there are also some more serious stuff, like people being chased by men with guns, or being pulled into a van. Being trapped by a glass box, or other things.

There is also a lot of blood everywhere.

We continue to chaise the child, trying to catch up to him. Eventually, he notices us and he smirks. He begins to throw the balls of sand at us, but we dodge and he continues the meaningless throws. But, somehow with out us knowing, he manages to get closer to us, very slowly, but he still manages.

Out of no where, he zooms for Ladybug, and she tries to dodge, but fails. Just barely.

The golden sand barely lands on her hand holding the yo-yo, and I can instantly see as the fear takes over her, and she begins to panic. She stops fighting, and stands up straight, a horrified expression on her face.

"Chat Noir?" She asks, looking at something far away. Her eyes look around, until they land on me. The fear on her face becomes ten times worse, but she covers her mouth and screams into her hands, looking at me as if I am the worst thing in the world.

I take a step towards her, my arms open, and say, "bugaboo, it's me. Calm down." "No," she whispers, taking a step away from me. "This isn't you. It isn't you. Please!" She yells, at the end not talking to me.

She continues her screams by saying, "Please no! Not Again! I can't go through this again! No Chat! No!"

She backs up until she is at the edge of the roof, and jumps away. I go to follow her, but a low, evil chuckle stops me. I turn towards the akumatized boy, and rage fills my body. How dare he hurt her.

How dare he torture her.

I begin to fight him, and he flies up onto his pillow. I realize that now that Ladybug is gone, I will need a bit of a boost. I take out a piece of green Camembert and eat it, powering up into AstroChat.

(Idk what color it actually is 😂 sorry)

I begin to fly, and swiftly chaise after the victim. Somehow, I catch him off guard, and I manage to rip his pillow with my claw. The little black butterfly flies out, and I cataclysm it. I manage to catch the boy, and I quickly bring him to his house before he can see any of the damage that he has done.

Now, I have to find Marinette.

I hurry and recharge Plagg in an alleyway, and as soon as I re-transform I check her location. She is at Montparnasse tower.

I rush to get there, and I find her on the edge of the roof, curled up into a ball and slightly rocking back and forth, humming my kitty song. But it's too quick, and you can tell that she is uneasy. I go up to her, and say, "M'lady?" Her head shoots up, and she sees me. She immediately backs away, and the look on her face let's me know that she is absolutely terrified to see me.

"G-go away." Her stutter hurts my heart, and the fear in her voice breaks it even more. "Mari-" I start, but she shushes me. "Don't call me that! You aren't you! Can't you see that Chat Noir, or should I call you ChatBlanc. Last time I called you Noir you almost killed me. I'm sorry I failed kitty, but please, just don't hurt me."

When she says that, I freeze.

She thinks I'm ChatBlanc.

————
Mari's pov
————

I wake up with Tikki shaking my shoulder, and I groan. "Marinette! There's an akuma!" I sigh, but get up quickly; sleep will come later.

A bright pink flash fills my room, and in a matter of seconds I am jumping from roof to roof. I see Adrien out of the corner of my eye, and begin to make my way towards him.

He smiles, and when I reach him I flick the bell on his collar. "Hello Chaton. How are you this evening?"  I ask, and he responds with, "I'm amazing bugaboo, but we should deal with this akuma soon. I need my beauty sleep."

I swing my arm back, getting ready to dash off, and say, "Just like all princesses should get." "Hey!" He yells after me, chasing me.

I laugh, and we chaise the little boy. I do my best to ignore my surroundings, because I know that there are a lot of people that are not okay, and that I need to save.

We continue to chaise the child, trying to catch up to him. Eventually, he notices us and he smirks. He begins to throw the balls of sand at us, but we dodge and he continues the meaningless throws. But, somehow with out us knowing, he manages to get closer to us, very slowly, but he still manages.

Suddenly, he dashes towards me, but I dodge it. Suddenly, there is a tingling feeling on my hand, and I begin to feel panicked as an unnaturally light blue bleeds through the darkness of the night, and the streets quickly fill with water. Several buildings around me begin to crumble, and I look around the familiar setting.

The only person that comes to mind, is my kitty. "Chat Noir?" I ask, looking around. I stop when I see someone that I never wanted to see again.

I scream into my hand, tears filling my eyes. I put my hands in front of me, them shaking, and I look at the light, crystal blue eyes and white suit that stares back at me.

He takes a step forward, his arms open, and tries to sooth me by saying, "bugaboo, it's me. Calm down." I whisper, "No," taking a step away from him, being close to the edge of the roof. "This isn't you. It isn't you. Please! Please no! Not Again! I can't go through this again! No Chat! No!"

I back up until I'm at the edge, and I jump away, a sob jolting my body.

———————

Hey, I still have no idea what to do with this story, but this just like randomly came to me, so hope you liked it.

Goodbye my lovelies -SuperSomeone112