🔥Remus & Fire Part 2🔥

Here's the next chapter!
Warning severe mature content ahead!
As Godric mentioned in older chapters  vampires will feast on women's blood like this in their erhem nether regions even doing the dirty deed so you know just to warn you he mentioned it.
Fair warning.
Grab your iced drinks you'll need it okay.

============================================================================

Godric stood up and so did Eric, and Godric picked up up easily in his arms, and Eric walks forward, and guides Godric down a long hall, and down some red colored carpeted stairs to a leather door, opening it, and I saw a metal thing exactly like in the dungeon at Eric's bar in the show, which had chains and cuffs on it you chain a person on it, and dildos and stuff on walls, sex toys on walls, the like, whips, yadda yadda I'll just say that.
I saw a bed too a king sized one with red and black sheets in the room too, there were hand cuffs that had leather cuffs on them on the head of bed and the feet of the bed.

There was even a place where you bend over a person and there where there were restrains for your wrists of the submissive party, and the person who's the dominant party would take the submissive party in the ass or core from behind while the submissive party is restrained, the thing is cushioned too, where you could lay your chest on it while you stand if you're the submissive party as your ass or core is being taken by the dominant party.

This was a sex dungeon room in my opinion!
Godric and Eric were sex maniacs!
No wonder they said they shared partners if they have a room like this gawddamn!!
This world is different fuck my life!

"Are you having regrets?"
Godric asked me, I bet feeling my emotions of me being flustered by this sex dungeon room.

"More shocked about this room to be honest cause I've never seen anything like it."
I squeak out honestly.

"You truly cannot lie."
Godric chuckled amused I bet.

It makes me wonder how many women have been in here they fucked?
I thought to myself.

"Focus on us."
Godric placed me on the king sized bed on my back and starts taking off his shirt, throwing it aside, then starts taking off his pants, and I gulp, seeing he goes commando as he sets his phone aside on an intable by the bed, and Eric did the same, setting his phone on the same intable as he started taking his clothing off, and threw his clothing aside, and he was naked too, both men's large members  in charge, but Eric was larger than Godric to be honest, way larger by a few inchest, and I swallow hard unsure if I can take both men one after the other in one night, I think I would get tired to be honest damn!

Now I was nervous, nervous about having sex at this moment cause both men were well hung I'd say in my opinion, cause I too be honest don't have much experience except that one time I did try to have sex and the guy didn't really please me enough, and he did take my virginity, but I never truly had an orgasm, he only thought of his needs, so he got off, but I didn't.
But me right now I was aroused and getting wet though on my period seeing Eric and Godric's dicks to be honest.
No men truly made me this hot and bothered like this before like them, no men truly made me so needy, it was truly a shocker to be honest to me.
And to be honest they were vampires, and I'm human.
Truly could I become a vampire if I wanted to?
Truly wanted to?
I swallow hard at my thoughts as Eric and Godric crawl on the bed, and I blink as I was drawn out of my thoughts when Godric pulled my black pants off my hips and I'm now in my panties that has my big Always maxi pad on it, which is stained in blood already heavily.

Eric and Godric their fangs elongating at probably smelling my blood from my pad, and they growl loudly as they look down between my thighs, and Godric pulls my thighs apart gently as if to cherish this moment for himself, his hazel eyes staring down between my thighs at my panty covered core with a pad on my panties, and he licked his lips in his arousal, his tongue also licking one fang, which was sexy as hell, and making me wetter I admit, and making my core inside no joke spasm at seeing that.
I swallow hard, me aroused too.