long rest

/later in the day/

Promise awoke to a loud noise he sat up and looked around for a few minutes. His mind was blank till he remembered it all. He started to panic and hit the glass wall around him.

"HELP!!" Shouted 4 inch promise. His hand started to hurt; he soon stopped. He curled up into a ball. Not even a minute has passed and promise heard a loud thump. 'BOOM BOOM BOOM.'

Is all promise heard. Promise turned his head to the loud thumping.
Fear was in his eyes as he saw a giant boy "Hello, they're tiny enjoying your stay?~" "L-LET ME OUT!"

"Nah you look good in there." Danial said as he sat down

"W-where are you going.." promise said confused "School." Danial blurted out "You can't just leave me here!" Promise yelled "Oh I don't know. Can i?" ... Promise didn't want to be left here "I'll escape then."
Danial thought about it for a minute "I don't want you doing that now do i."

Promise sighed in relief, that was soon gone as he felt the collar of his shirt being lifted in the air. 'Crap. Don't look down! don't look down!' is all that runs through promises small head.

Danial notices that promise does not like heights. "Scared tiny?" Danial said in a mocking tone "N-no!" A chuckle came from danial "sure tiny~" it was silent for a few minutes

"Hmph!" Danial then put promise in his book bag "You're so cute I think we will do something fun after school"
(A/N:Just wanna say it's nothing dirty pls dont think that! On with the story then ^^)

Promise begins to worry 'fun what does he mean by that?!'

Time skip cuz im lazy
Lunch time:

Danial walked into the cafeteria. He lined up all danial was focusing on was the tiny snores coming from his pocket. 'Damn how much does he sleep for?' He then heard a tiny yawn. He put his hand in his pocket pet promise.

Danial felt the tiny jump when he touched him. When danial got his lunch he walked outside to his secret place he would always eat at. Danial didn't have many friends. Who am I kidding? He didn't have any friend's. Danial went to the same school as promise but promise never saw danial.

Danial pull promise out of his pocket "You hungry?" promise shook his head yes. They both began to eat...

I'm lazy, it's like 4am in the morning so ima stop here