17

Warning: Lemon

Warning: Lemon

Drying your hands with a towel, you head to the door and open it, revealing a frowning Katsuki. "Took you long, idiot." He said and you smiled. You step aside to let him in.

"I'm sorry, I was cooking something for dinner." You said and led him to the kitchen. "Smells good." He said and you smiled once more.

He's been smiling a lot lately. Katsuki thought. It wasn't annoying at all, in fact he loved seeing you smile.

"I hope it's the same with the taste." You said and took out a new spoon, dipping it in the pan and softly blew it. "Here." You said and extended the spoon up to his lips.

"Not bad." He says and looks away with a faint blush on his cheeks. "Good." You said and continued cooking.

Katsuki observed you for a good while. You seem tired as your eyes look droopy. "What have you been doing since morning?" Katsuki asked, crossing his arms.

"Hm? I was cleaning." You said, giving him a side-glance. Katsuki sighed and nudged you lightly.

"Go take a nap or something, I'll handle this." He says.

"Are you sure?" You asked and removed your apron. You went behind him and made him wear the apron, tying the strings at the back.

"Don't make me say it twice-" Katsuki flinches when you peck him on the cheek from behind.