Author's Note

Copyright © MommyStevey

                Taming The T.I.M.E

"You trust me right?" He asked me , as a tear slipped down his cheeks.
" Trust is a fiction. And I don't fuck with fairytales anymore" I replied with a low chukle.

                             *****

Being a fangirl is hectic. You have to stay up-to-date, be supportive, Think about them, read Fanfiction and Think about them a bit more. This all was something that you expected when you wanted to be a fan what you don't expect was Suddenly meeting them, Time travelling, Getting clues, Be a idol, And get a pretty little deadly mission that you have to complete.

Meet Jordan Haywood, a member of '7Dusks'. He was a Famous singer , Exceptionally talented at the age of 18. His lean, slender body with Jet Black hair and Elecric blue eyes can give anyone an urge to sketch.

Meet Julianna Rivera, a 17 years old obsessed with her Idols. People says "The woman who walk with the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd but the woman who walks alone will find herself in places no one has been before", Maybe she walked alone the wrong side to find herself in a situation this crazy.
What will happen when these two will find themselves stuck with eachother in a horrendous incident when they literally hate each other's guts?

Read 'Taming the T.I.M.E' to find out !

*****
All rights reserved
® MommyStevey ™

Note that no part of this book can be copied, reproduced, plagiarized or transmitted in any form or by any means, including writing, recording, e.t.c , without the written permission of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of the copyright law.

This book is an art of fiction. The Names and Characters are created by the author. Any resemblance of  the characters in reality is purely coincidental

*****

Hello Fellow Wattpadders! Thank you for taking your time to read this book. It's the first book I've ever written, so hope you all will like it.
Please read the below mentioned points before proceeding to read the book .

1) As this is my first book, the plot or characters might not be up to your expectations. Although that doesn't give you the right to spam the comments with hate. If you don't like the book , feel free to leave it. However you can always give me suggestions or reviews!

2) Albeit being a romance book, this also have a lot of Action and Thrills and fantasy. If you don't have interest in action then this is not the book for you. But this book will also have it's dose of  romance.

3) English is not my first language, So the book might contain grammatical mistakes. I would be grateful if  you guys can rectify the mistakes.

With that seriousness gone! Let's get started, shall we?

Welcome to the World of 'Taming The T.I.M.E' , where time can be tamed but only with fatal consequences Are you ready? ;)