-ˋ₊˚.🌫 synopsis💧🕷‧₊° 

——— :: diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and grieving the death of her older sister, on top of suddenly having the ability to move things with her mind and read others, fifteen year old violet swan lives everyday feeling like she's teetering on the edge of her own sanity. struggling to cope living in a house attached to too many memories and a neglectful mother with a handsy boyfriend, violet decides to move back to forks, washington to live with her estranged and devastated father for a fresh start.

edward cullen has been seventeen for . . . a while. disgusted by his own existence and plagued by the belief that he's nothing but a soulless monster, he spends most of his time alone; isolating himself the best he can from his loving family and their happy relationships without breaking his adoptive mother's heart. convinced that he's going to spend eternity by himself, edward avoids love all together— but when alice begins to have premonitions of a young girl falling happily in love with him, she's determined to change that.

bound by fate and alice's persistence, violet is quick to befriend the elusive cullen's and become unable to deny the intoxicating attraction pulling her to edward. easily learning about the families secret through her new gifts, it confuses edward— who is unable to infiltrate her mind— why she continues to find him endearing. as they grow closer and fall harder, there is one thing that violet knows for sure— she was going to spend forever with edward.

(everything about the romance and relationship is fast paced; in this/my universe, vampires have soulmates that they are bound to in a way that is very similar to imprinting in the wolves. also, i know that violet can seem very erratic and cringe at times— she's fifteen, mentally ill, and has unresolved trauma— me writing her that way is intentional. this book will probably be fairly short and filled with lots of fluff and little conflict, but only because i intend to write a sequel with a lot more plot! i just needed to establish violet's story first!)