Chapter 1: Buried in sand.

March 43rd, 2102 year. Crusader Alliance's secret bunker.

Gymn of the Crusader alliance:

Burning fires, burning lives on the long distant roads,

Through the lost mountains endless so far away from home

Warrior soldiers forever, we fought long ago,

We're all lost in the darkness so far away from home.

There was really dark in the bunker. almost nothing to see except, shining with blue light, capsules. The dead silence was interrupted by the opening capsule. Some some smoke and a shadow came out of it. Surprisingly, lamps with move-tracking system have lighted the whole room. A shadow that left the capsule was an android, that looked like it was new and never used. In other words: android was in a great condition.

"What is this place?"Android said. He looked around and saw another android, but he was rusty and turned off.

"You need some energy, huh? I guess I'll have to find some electricity source."Android said. He looked around trying to find something electrical like batteries, engine or anything that can generate electricity.
His attention caught an engine that was connected to his capsule. Unlike the other capsules, New Android's was the less dirty and scratched, also the engine itself was quite new.
Android scanned the engine.

"Maybe this will work."

New android came back to the rusty one, he found an engine slot on his back and plugged the engine in. Rusty Android suddenly opened his eyes, transformed his hand into a Beam blaster and pointed it to the New Android.

"Who are you? Are you another Lizard's team rebel?!" he said.

"Whoa there! What are you even talking about?"Newbie said.

"Wait, stand still.-Rusty said. He scanned Newbie's data. "Oh, dear Lord... I'm sorry. We're alike. Your serial number is "NCeF_160028", correct?"-said Rusty android.

"Yes, and you're older than me on one model?"New Android replied.

"Heh, yeah. I'm "NCeF_160027". You can call me Dillon." Said Rusty android.

"You know... You saved my life, I owe you one. Judging by your look i can tell that you're a newbie here, right? Then I'll tell you what: Our battery can work for 50 years. If you don't charge us in time, we'll be forever powered off. Or how the most androids say "We'll die". So please, keep an eye on your battery and don't forget to charge yourself." Dillon warned the new android.

"I see... I guess I'll have to make a name for myself too..." -Newbie said while looking for a name randomizer. "Let's see..!" The new android has been blessed with Gods of system and programs. A voice in his speakers said "You're blessed to become a part of Crusader Alliance. Your name from now on is «Planepcy»."

"My serial number is "NCeF_160028". My name is Planepcy."

Planepcy in robo-mythology means humanity's guider.

"Planepcy,huh? What an unusual name. Did GSP bless you?"
"Yeah, seems like it."-said Planepcy.
"I'll call you Nepcy if you don't mind. By the way, take this." Dillon gave Planepcy some kind of chip. "This will be really useful."

"Uh, what is this?"-Planepcy asked.

"This is an upgrade chip. It contains data that will make you able to transform your hand into a gun. You have a secret slot in you wrist. Put the chip right in there."

Planepcy checked his wrist. Indeed, there was a slot. If you push it, it automatically opens. he put the chip into the slot. A window appeared on his display "Crusader_gunupgrade.gsp. Status: loading...". "what's wrong with this display?"-said Dillon-"It transmits your current processes. This won't be good on the battlefield, enemies will predict every your move. You need some kind of defense for your "eyes"...".