Chapter 3: Journey begins

Susie was lying unconscious. After a few seconds she booted up.

"C.U., are you alright?"- Planepcy said.

"I'm fine... I guess... My head still hurts."- Susie replied.

"Comma... What does it all mean? All that time YOU were the Hanobi?!"- Dillon shouted.

"I-. Uh... Er-. I'll tell you later!"- Comma left room in rush.

"Get back here! We're not done here yet!"- Dillon was running after Comma.

Dillon and Comma left the room. Staff was confused, but soldiers were shocked about what they heard. Susie looked at her arm, a slot in it was empty.
"Ah, right! The medal! This asshole stole it!"-Susie said.-"Planepcy run after the Comma! I beg you, this is really important, get this medal back to me!"
"I'll do my best. I'm gonna ask soldiers to repair and look after you."
Planepcy left C.U. near the repair capsule and went to soldiers. He asked them to look after C.U. Planepcy left the room.
"{Dang, where did they go?!}"-Planepcy thought. He turned left, but it was a dead end with a closed door. He heard a voice from the right hallway: "You can't keep running away from me forever!"

Planepcy ran as fast as he could after them.
Comma ran to engine room, Dillon ran after him. Planepcy decided to turn his hand into gun for safety. He entered the room.

"Asshole! Why did you lie to us all those years?!"- Dillon's blade was in 2 inches from Comma's neck. - "Are you the one, who's controlling those beasts?!"

"What the hell is going on here?"- Planepcy approached Dillon and Comma.

"Planepcy! My boy, please don't kill me-"- Comma said, but Dillon interrupted him.

"Shut your goddamn speaker! You're gonna answer my questions or me and Nepcy will end you, got it?!"- Dillon was really cross.

"Alright... I will tell you the truth. And I also will tell the full story for Planepcy to understand.
Long ago, on the Earth lived a race called "Dirai". Dirai were very smart, they quickly acquired all the knowledge they needed to reach the technological revolution. And there also was a race called "Preta". They were the opposite to Dirai. Preta lived in poorness, without any historic or technologic knowledges. However they knew everything about treasures. They were really sneaky ones, Preta's families were teaching their children how to steal something.
One day, Preta discovered Dirai's village. Dirai was a really friendly race, so they welcomed Preta. In the same day, in the midnight, Preta robbed some food markets and hid it in their houses under floor. At first Dirai was  confused and thought that some animals might have stolen their fruits. Preta continued to steal Dirai's food and treasure, but one day they were caught. One of the leader's of Dirai, Gohan, ordered to create killing machines that can wipe out the Preta. His little brother, Hanobi, was also a leader of Dirai. But he didn't even have any rights to order to Dirai's minions. He didn't see a point of being a leader. Dirai's minions made a series of robots in 1.5 week. Dirai called them "chain boys", they were unleashed to kill Preta. Most of Preta's people died. One day Hanobi kills his brother Gohan to become a true leader and to, finally, have the desired authority.

I lied to Crusader alliance that I saved the Gohan, made everything to reach the technologic evolution... Please, forgive me..."

"I have nothing to say..."- Dillon said

"Comma, can I ask you something?"- Planepcy said with a serious voice

"What is it, my boy?"

"How did you know my name from the very beginning if I didn't introduce myself? "