Chapter 2: Outside

Planepcy melted the door and he saw a bright light. It was sunny and warm. The place where the lab was built looked strange. As if it wasn't made naturally. The whole entrance was filled with sand.
"Finally, We are free."- Dillon said
"Dillon, do you know anything about this place?"-Planepcy asked
"Bright sunlight..."- Dillon still was relaxed of being released from the lab.

"Oh, I'm sorry. About this place? This is the valley of the damned. It was called like that because of the famous legend: This place had a huge hole that didn't have a bottom. Everything that ever fell into it was forever forbidden. People decided to go down there to investigate, if this place even has a bottom... They didn't come back. And it was decided to create a carcass for the half of the bottom and fill it with dirt. Nobody knows when carcass can break."
"Interesting. Did any fights happen there? I can see lots of blood here."

"Yes, you witness the battlefield of the World War 5. This war had happened between humans and androids. In that war people won. And the most androids died."- Dillon replied.

"Did you take part in that war?"- Planepcy asked.

"I did. This was terrible. More terrible, than WW2. People created a new series of robots called "LzR". People thought, that this will stop the war. Indeed, it did. The new series of androids were too powerful. Their serial number and stats were higher than ours. We couldn't fight them for too long, most of our soldiers ran away. I know the location of our base, that patrols this valley."

"Is our destination - destroying the Lizard's team?"

"We have no destination. Crusader alliance decided to be free. But it doesn't mean, that we are not enemies with Lizard's team. So, if you mean this, then yes, we have to wipe 'em out."

"I want to become the real warrior. If this is my destination, then, I'll do it."- Planepcy said.

"Nepcy, you don't get it. You're free."

"..."- Planepcy was confused and decided not to say anything.

"We have to get to our base. You'll gain a real power of will, so you can decide your goal by yourself."- Dillon said.

Dillon and Planepcy went on their way to the base. It was warm, but no signs of life. As they were walking it started to get even more sunny. Planepcy was looking at the mountains far away. Far away from wastelands there was a desert with a village. It looked very old and dead, even though lights were on. On Dillon's and Planepcy's way were a lot of naked trees, signs if war, dropped weapons like guns and plasma swords. Everything looked frightening as if the war is still not over. Planepcy saw a female android, he decided to look closer at her.
"Hey, Dillon, come here."-Planepcy called Dillon
"What is it, bud?"-Dillon said
"Look at her, do you think she's still alive?"
"Lemme scan her."
Dillon scanned android-"Hm, strange. Scanning system says she's in good condition...But she doesn't look pretty well."
"Should we take her with us?"- Planepcy really wanted to help someone.
"Yes, let's. I'm sure our leader's healers will repair her."- Dillon agreed.
Planepcy started to grab android, she opened her eyes: "Who are you, guys? What are you trying to do?"
"We are your saviors. How about you to go with us?"- Planepcy said.
"I don't even know you! Where were you planning to take me with you?!"- Android didn't expect someone to meet.
"We're heading to Crusader alliance's base, sounds good?"- Dillon added.
"I don't know...{Those, guys want to help. But I can't go with them. This contradicts to Lizard's leading group's principles.}"-Android spaced out a little.
If you see those "{}" - it means that characters are thinking about something.
Dillon scanned the android.-"{I don't need stats. I need serial number...Oh, Dear... }Planepcy we can't keep her with us. Who knows if our leader will treat her like an enemy."
"Why? Is she a part of Lizard's team?"
Before Dillon could say something android answered:
"Yes. I am in the leading group of Lizard's team. But 20 years ago they betrayed me and left in this place. I'm not sure what path should I choose..."