𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲

It was somewhat nice to be back in Inazuma for the first time in a year and several months.

But having to stay within the walls of Gramps's home was borderline torture.

Y/n wasn't allowed to leave since a lot of folks would recognize her. While she didn't have an issue with leaving her Vision behind, people would still recognize her and Gramps would likely get in trouble.

To be honest, she was one minor inconvenience away from breaking down.

Y/n couldn't go for very long without some form of work before she entered this weird state of feeling just... empty.

Itto tried visiting really often in hopes of cheering her up and it worked for a little while.

But eventually, y/n found an immediate solution to each problem he caused and was back to walking up the hill of boredom.

She was honestly itching just to go out and do something. Like maybe go grocery shopping or help out at the Teahouse...

Heck, even just take a walk.

Y/n needed to be somewhere outside that wasn't her garden.

Her boredom outweighed her fear of capture which resulted in this...

"Hm? Y/n?"

Itto was frowning up at y/n as she was climbing over the wall which blocked the garden from, well, everything outside of the retired soldier's property.

Y/n stared down at him with a blank expression, "..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Oh, look!" y/n chirped, pointing to the left.

"What? :o"

Itto turned to look, only to find nothing there. By the time he looked back at the wall, y/n was already gone.

...

Well.

That's not good.

On the other hand... y/n was amazed.

She'd forgotten just how beautiful Inazuma was.

"Oh..." y/n's eyes widened as she just took a moment to observe her surroundings.

Ah, yes. That constant feeling of homesickness that used to linger in the depths of her soul began to finally melt away.

She really had missed home, despite being terrified of the thought of going back.

As Y/n wandered the streets of her homeland, wide eyed as she admired her surroundings, she eventually found herself standing before the Statue of the Omnipresent God.

Much like usual, ever since Visions were embedded into the statue, y/n heard whispers.

Countless whispers. And amongst those whispers, an odd sound of distant thunder.

Without her even noticing, a scowl found its way onto y/n's face.

She loved Inazuma.

The archon though? Mm... not so much.

"Huh? Is that who I think it is?"

Y/n tensed and whirled around in alarm, letting out a tiny squeak when she saw that it was a couple of Doushin looking at her in surprise.

She knew these two.

If she had to count the amount of time these two 💩stains harassed Kaori and Ayumu, she'd be counting for at least a week.