𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 ᯽ Rendezvous

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥
🫀☀️
note:
I based my own kingdom
for this oneshot
◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢

The night were wisps of cold chilling air, running pass your hair like critters at your spine

The night were wisps of cold chilling air, running pass your hair like critters at your spine. The firmament was almost like an abyss  full of luminaries that dazzle like the world is their audience, and you watch them shine with wonder. Before you could continue, you felt the breeze pass by, and the chill came by to seize your attention. You shiver at the cold, cold kingdom night, and shiver even more when the sounds of bats resonate. It was truly cold, yet you were wearing your black cardigan. It still made you tremble, the temperature dropping lower by the second.

But why were you out here on the first place?

Why you were out here did not matter at all, for you stood over the Gold Chocolate marble bridge, waiting for the man who would whisk you away from the firmament. Your e/c eyes trying to catch a red bat that would symbolize his appearance,

And he appeared before you, smiling mischievously in the night.

He was the dark of night, the chill of the wind, the taunt of your inner thoughts, and his lips dripped venom with his sly gestures. His hands were cold, like vanilla tiles in the night, and so were his eyes, like a cold red star in the sky.

Ah yes, what a mystical rendezvous with the Vampire himself, grinning onto you with mischief in his tone of voice.

"If it isn't my lovely little robin," said he, standing on the railings of the chocolate bridge, his glowing red eyes piercing like a knife to the throat. But he was quite different, for his hair reminded you if strawberry jam, and his clothes were like abyss.
He swoops down, and takes your knuckles to his lips. Kissing your hand with lingering traces of his teeth.
You say his name in greetings,
"Vampire..."

"How have you been doing, love?" Slyly, his hand wrap around your waist. Your proximity was intimate, where his spiderlily-hued lashes could almost tickle your cheeks as it flutters. He was not warm at all, such a shame,  but you relinquished in his care as if he was a blanket. Though you were prepared to guide your lips to his like a fairytale, you hid that desperation within an uninterested facade.

"Romantic as ever. I am doing fine," You nonchalantly replied, not wanting to sound lovestruck, though let's face it, you truly are in love with this man before you.

"How about you. You seem to be in happy spirits." And he links his arms with yours, walking over the bridge and onto the hydrangeas by the glasshouse. "Yes, yes of course. Who wouldn't be in such a happy mood when they meet with their favorite person~"

"Of course, I'm not being nice for the blood. That would be terrible of me." You laughed. "Don't worry, I already know. Isn't that why you called me here?"

Vampire smiled, "Actually, I planned to walk around the kingdom with you, little robin." He extends a hand, "So may I?"

And you reached out onto it, watching it link and entwine. "Good. Let's enjoy the night while it lasts."

You linked hands, and he suddenly whisked you away, like that of a lead and follow.

The wind freezes your shoulders, and he could tell, with the way your face blooms red like your hands, he could already smell the blood on your bare flesh. But he did what he felt was kind, and wrapped his cape around you, the scent of wine right at your nose.

"You look cold," he says, hands still entwined as it caresses your skin gently, feeling his claws graze lightly like a feather. "Then again, it's such a chilly night." His eyes look at the plants, dew on the column of hydrangeas beside them.
"Lucky for me, I don't get cold at all, so you can use the cape for the time being," He walks with you on the silent pathways, streetlights and the moon being the only source of light in the kingdom. Soon enough they found themselves on a garden maze, one that the neighboring Hollyberry kingdom provided as gift to Gingerbrave's kingdom, this kingdom that you have been living in. He leads the way and you follow, having fun at this silly labyrinth game you played. And when you found yourselves at the middle, where the sound of grass became tiles. A big empty space before you, and his arm at your waist, leading you to the center where he faced you to him, and bowed,

"May I have this dance?" He mused.
"But there is no music?"

He smiled, and looked at the side. You followed and found the bar's vintage player, placed casually at the side. "You prepared for this, didn't you?" There was a playful glint as you giggled.
Vampire— you never thought he'd actually take time to savor this night.

"I don't know what you're talking about."
Grinning, both of you pranced all the way to where the player sat, and he gracefully lets the record play. An old hey melodic sound of violins and pianos followed suite, and he pulled you to a thriving quickstep, dancing as if there was no one in sight but the moon up high and small kingdom lights. Your hand sat on his shoulder, his on your upper back, upright just as how one would dance quickstep. Your other arm held hands with his, relinquishing at the coldness of his skin, but that was to be expected. You pranced around the ballroom, lighthearted and lively as your lips curl upwards.

Slow-quick-quick
Slow-quick-quick
Natural spin, Forward lock step
Progressive Chasse, and back to basics.

It almost felt like you were in the air, floating as you skip, following his lead with a grin on your lips. He, on the other hand, couldn't help but gaze at your face, watching as your eyes wrinkle in happiness.
Both of you were performers under a ghostlight, dancing in the dark, yet you had no trouble doing the steps. Both of you were as graceful as swans.

And once the music stops, so did he, and his head stayed at your neck.
"A romantic feed," You whispered, hand on his crimson hair as he pierced you with his fangs, the weird feeling of being sucked out from your neck, pleasurable yet still so foreign, despite the many nights you'd be out to walk with him on the streets of the kingdom.

And when he was done, he looked at your soft eyes, and wasted no time in placing a gentle kiss at your nose. He smiled mischievously one more time, and you found yourself carried onto his arms.

"Now, now, what kind of person would I be if I did not bring my dear home."

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥🫀☀️note: This was fun

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥
🫀☀️
note:
This was fun.
◣──•~❉᯽❉~•──◢