5 - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

--------------

--------------

DAYS - LATER

Rachel
Today is my mom's birthday party and we did everything she wanted. We ordered her favorite kind of cake and made some Colombian tamales and arepas. We didn't invite much people just our close friends. We threw the party in our backyard.

Anne Marie : Your mom looks really happy.
Rachel : I know that's exactly what I wanted.
Audrey : How are you holding up with this situation...?
Rachel : Al I have left is to be strong for my sister.
Audrey : The good thing is you two have each other. When I lost my dad I had no one left. Talking about family because I had my bestie.
Anne Marie : Hehe
Rachel : Do you know the gender of your baby yet Audrey?
Audrey : I have my appointment next Monday. I find out then.
Rachel : Oh how exciting!!
Anne Marie : I'll be in charge of the gender reveal.
Rachel : I can help you with anything you need.
Anne Marie : Yes that would be great!
Audrey : So? Baby number two?
Anne Marie : No not any time soon.
Audrey : What about you Rachel? Anyone?
Rachel : Nope! I'm still very single.
Audrey : What about Ethan?
Rachel : Yeah- no! I'm leaving this conversation. -walks away-
Audrey : Oh my god Annie- did I tell you Rachel is an underground fighter?
Anne Marie : What?!
Audrey : Yup! Giovanni saw her fight. I'm so jealous.
Anne Marie : She looks so innocent.
Audrey : People are not always what they look like. I don't want to judge her though. She gets loads of money from those fights. I'm assuming she's using it for her mom's treatment.
Anne Marie : Yeah I'm almost positive that's it.
Audrey : Crazy right?
Anne Marie : Yes!!

Adela : I want to thank my girls Rachel and Daisy for throwing me this lovely party. Thank you all for coming. I had an amazing time with you all.

-claps and cheers-

Ethan : Wanna go for a walk?
Rachel : Where?
Ethan : Just around the area.
Rachel : Sure

M E A N W H I L E
Red's Mansion

Guard : I have what you asked for ma'am

Red : And? What did you find out?
Guard : The Golden Monster, her actual name is Rachel Medina. She has her own house and lives with her mother and younger sister. Her mother was diagnosed with cancer. She doesn't own much luxury. All the money gained has gone towards her mother's treatment.
Red : Does she do anything else other than fighting?
Guard : She's a waitress at the Italy Kitchen Restaurant owned by Jacob Reynolds. His wife Anne Marie, is close friends with Audrey Romano, Giovanni Romano's wife. Audrey and Anne Marie are close friends with Rachel.
Red : Interesting...
Guard : You know ma'am? I suggest not get involved there. If you mess with Rachel you'll most likely end up messing with the Sicilian mafia and you don't want that...
Red : I don't have plans for her at the moment. I'll respect what she's going through with her mother. After that passes, I'll see what I do.