20 - 𝑷𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔

RachelLife has been great these past few months

Rachel
Life has been great these past few months. Ethan and I automatically got back together after we found out the truth.

Red is still in jail for what she did. She's going to stay there for a very long time. Sarai, on the other hand, she's also in jail but she won't be there for long. Her crime wasn't as big apparently.

Anyway- I'm officially free from fighting. I haven't been fighting ever since Emilio left.

OH! Audrey and Giovanni had their twin babies!!

Rachel
They had a boy and a girl.
They named the baby boy Gavin Daniel Romano and the baby girl's name is Arabella Giana Romano.
We're all obsessed!! We're going to spoil them rotten! The boy was born first. Minutes later his twin sister came along.

Anne Marie graduated University and she's officially a lawyer! I finally opened up my gym and hired someone who can give boxing classes three days a week for kids and teens. To celebrate, we are having a special dinner at a nice restaurant. Anne Marie's graduation was today, and I opened my gym days ago.

R E S T A U R A N T

Anne Marie : I'm done with college baby!
Ethan : If Audrey and I would've continued our careers we'd still be in school.
Audrey : I'm perfectly fine with the one I have.
Ethan : You mean had?
Audrey : What do you mean! I still have my degree! I'll start working again in a few years. Right now I want to enjoy my little tiny cuties.
Ethan : You should've named one of them Aubrey.
Audrey : I have my beef with that name.
Rachel : It's a cute name though!
Audrey : Would you name your future baby Aubrey?
Rachel : Yes
Anne Marie : When are you two going to make Jacob a grandpa?
Jacob : That can wait.
Giovanni : First they need to get married.
Anne Marie : I got married pregnant.
Ethan : I'm still waiting on my little sister.
Anne Marie : Keep waiting
Audrey : I'm staying with these ones. No more babies!
Giovanni : We'll see amore.
Audrey : Easy for you to say! I'm the one who cried in pain!
Anne Marie : Preach!
Ethan : Guys! I want to say something.
Anne Marie : Go for it.
Ethan : First of all, congratulations for your big achievement Anne Marie. I'm very proud of you!
Anne Marie : Thank you!
Ethan : Second, Rachel, I'm very happy and so so proud of you for making your wish come true. I admire how much passion you put into your work. You're the strongest and most hard working woman I know. That's the kind of woman I want by my side. I love you for everything you are. You're sweet, loyal, strong, understanding, patient, unique, special, beautiful, brave, and the list goes on and on but if I keep going I'll never stop. I love everything about you. You are perfect in my eyes. You are the one I want for the rest of my life. You're the woman I was waiting for. The one who changed me without knowing it. I'm happy to calm mine. You'll make me even happier if you accept to marry me and ride with me until death do us apart..

Ethan
I pulled out a small squared red box and held it wide open in front of her.
I will never forget her reaction. I'm in awe just by looking tab her.

Ethan : Marry me Rachel Medina? Rachel : I- it's just- it's impossible to say no! It's a yes Reynolds! Ethan : Fuck yeah!Audrey : Watch the language!!Giovanni : Yeah Ethan! The babies are here! Ethan : Thanks for ruining my moment! Audrey : You ru...

Rachel : I- it's just- it's impossible to say no! It's a yes Reynolds!
Ethan : Fuck yeah!
Audrey : Watch the language!!
Giovanni : Yeah Ethan! The babies are here!
Ethan : Thanks for ruining my moment!
Audrey : You ruined it by swearing!
Ethan : Out of excitement!
Anne Marie : How about you put the ring on her finger?
Ethan : Right..

Ethan : Marry me Rachel Medina? Rachel : I- it's just- it's impossible to say no! It's a yes Reynolds! Ethan : Fuck yeah!Audrey : Watch the language!!Giovanni : Yeah Ethan! The babies are here! Ethan : Thanks for ruining my moment! Audrey : You ru...

Rachel : It's so pretty!
Audrey : Mines bigger.
Ethan : Why do you always pick on me?
Audrey : -laugh- I'm sorry! Rachel I swear I'm kidding! The size doesn't matter.
Rachel : Heh no worries.
Anne Marie : Awww congratulations you two!!
Jacob : I'm happy to see you finally settling down. After a long pathway...
Audrey : Congrats! If he ever does something to you, just come to me and I'll beat him up!
Rachel : Don't worry I know how to fight.
Giovanni : She has a monster inside her.
Ethan : I'll keep that in mind.
Giovanni : Congratulations to the both of you. I wish you two as much happiness as the one we all have at this table.
Anne Marie : Best two years of my life.
Jacob : And many more to go.

N I G H T
Rachel's House

Rachel : I want to ask you something.
Ethan : Go for it.
Rachel : After we get married, can we live here? It's my house and no one else lives here.
Ethan : Wherever you'll be happy I'll be happy.
Rachel : Great! At least we got something off the list.
Ethan : They say wedding planning is stressful.
Rachel : I see a long way of planning. I want everything to be perfect!
Ethan : Where do you want to get married?
Rachel : I want a nice and opened venue. Somewhere surrounded by trees and nature.
Ethan : Relaxing vibes
Rachel : Exactly!
Ethan : Here in Los Angeles?
Rachel : Yeah I'm gonna have to look for some places.
Ethan : -kiss- Happy engagement!
Rachel : Happy engagement!
Ethan : We haven't celebrated our way.
Rachel : Then let's celebrate! -kiss-

To be continued...