12 - 𝑰𝒕 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒅

Giovanni's Office

Giovanni's Office

Giovanni : How are you doing?Rachel : EhGiovanni : I asked you to come over because I want you to hear what I'm currently up to

Rachel : Eh
Giovanni : I asked you to come over because I want you to hear what I'm currently up to. Andrew?
Andrew : I searched for every camera that could've possibly captured something but unfortunately no footage was found. Whoever did it is a professional.
Rachel : I don't know but I have a strong feeling it was Red. This happened the day after the re-match. Also, she tried to kill me.
Giovanni : What was Red doing that same night and time?
Andrew : She had a fight that night.
Giovanni : Fights start at midnight. This happened before.
Andrew : She has no one around her. It's hard to get close to her. She's been going to the underground regardless if she fights.
Giovanni : Or can we just kill her snd problem solved.
Rachel : No! That's not the way to solve things! I want Red to pay the proper way! By that I mean jail! Not death!
Giovanni : For that we need proof.
Rachel : Then let's work on that.
Andrew : I've tried everything I could.
You tell me what to do next Capo.
Giovanni : Our best option is getting Red to confess.
Rachel : How?
Andrew : I couldn't find any family members on her. We don't have anyone to threaten her with.
Giovanni : She grew up in an orphanage remember? She doesn't have anyone.
Andrew : Oh right..
Giovanni : Here's what we can do. You go to the underground tonight and confront her. Find a way to make her confess. You can affirm someone saw her enter your house or something like that. We'll clip a tiny microphone on you that'll record everything you say. Got it?
Rachel : Yeah we can do that.
Andrew : I'm gonna go get one of our little microphones then.
Giovanni : Go on
Rachel : Thank you Giovanni..
Giovanni : Don't worry Rachel. We're going to make Red pay for everything she's done to you.
Rachel : I appreciate all of your help. Is there a way I can re pay you?
Giovanni : Don't worry about that. As long as you stay strong.
Rachel : I'm trying...
Giovanni : I know Daisy was your motivation to keep going when you lost your mother but you need to find that purpose in your life. Fir example Ethan. You two are dating right?
Rachel : Yeah..
Giovanni : Think about him. He needs you. Be happy with him. I know you'll never get over her death but life goes on Rachel.
Rachel : Yeah I guess you're right. I should really get going though I have work. Thank you again for everything.
Giovanni : No worries