2

faye's pov
it's the day i'm seeing declan for the first time in years. me and him have always been close, assuming our mothers had been best friends since a young age. i'm currently on the train heading out to london from hampshire. honestly so glad to be leaving the state. while on the train, i text declan.

dec 🤍

me
hii! i'm on my way to you now x

dec 🤍
banging!! the boys are so excited to meet you, mason got a little crush on you tho 😭

me
don't hype me up like that you know how long i've liked him

dec 🤍
i knowww , gotta say though all the boys getting ready for you fayefaye x

me
goddddd , excited to meet them though!!

dec 🤍
i'm sure they all are too, see you when you get here, love ya ♥️

me
love you toooo <3
read 12:34pm

declan's pov

"BOYS" i say, running into the living room. "RICE CALM DOWN" ben says, "what's up?"
i sit down on the settee and show the boys the messages. "mate i told you mase would score." jack says, high-fiving mason while doing so. "dec why'd you never tell me she had a thing for me?" mason asks, laughing slightly. "because for starters mate you didn't even know who she was, plus we weren't really in contact so what was the point? timing might be right this time eh?" mason nodded his head, agreeing.

"well boys she's going to be here in a few hours, get your best aftershave on" i say standing up and heading into the kitchen. "which one rice?" sancho asks me, holding up two bottles of cologne. "mate both of them are wack, neither." i laugh, turning on the coffee machine.
"not even this one?" he states, "this is my best one bro."
i shook my head in disagreement, "just go ask phil, giving you some advice here man." i say, patting his shoulder.

a few hours had passed and faye should be here in the next 30 minutes. "mate where the hell is phil? mans been gone for a while now." marcus says as the door swings open, giving a wind of fresh cologne.

"daddy's home lads, got some new colonge. smelling sexy" phil says, placing his bags next to the door, closing it while doing so. i turn to the boys, who had a scared look on their face.

"mate i'm a bit scared of you right now." mason says sarcastically, hiding behind ben. "you scared of a man who smells good? sucks for you mase"
"now hold on, didn't faye literally say to dec that she liked mason?" jack says, laughing at phil's stupidness. "i don't care mate i'm still gonna shoot my shot." phil says, "oh lad can i use some of that cologne, dec was bullying me earlier for mine." sancho asks, "course you can bro" phil answers.

faye's pov

my uber pulls up outside of declan's. i thank the driver and bring all of my bags out from the boot of the car. i've already told declan that i was outside. as i look to the front door, i see him. the brightest smile lit up my face as he walked to me.

he engulfed me into a massive hug, "i've missed you so much." i say, tightening the grip. "i've missed you so much more faye." he lets go of me and kisses my forehead. i smile at him as he grabs my other two bags, helping me carry them in.

i enter the house, smelling a deep scent of colonge. as i look around, i see a group of boys, looking quite nervous may i add. i recognize them all, assuming i was a massive football fan. they start getting up, coming over to greet me.
"names jack, nice to meet you" jack says, hugging me tightly "nice to meet you!"

after all the boys had said hi, i was wondering where mason was. right at that thought, he comes out from the other room, walking towards me. "sorry for being so rude, names mason. nice to meet you." he says, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "nice to meet you mason" i say as he pulls away, giving him a sweet smile.
we make eye contact for a few seconds, before declan interrupted.
"now that is enough mount. come on let's get you into your room." declan states, heading up stairs to the bedrooms. i look at mason, who flashed me a quick smile before heading into the kitchen. booooyyyy that man is fit.

masons pov

that girl was even better looking in real life. i watch as they all walk up the stairs, talking to faye while leading her up to her room. i decide to follow, to see which room she would be next to. secretly hoping it would be mine.

"so faye, your room will be in between mine and mases, so no funny business." declan states seriously. a smile appears on my face, knowing she will be next to me. she laughs at him while entering the room. not only her looks were gorgeous, but her laugh?? nahh this got to be some joke. i enter the room, following behind her, "do you like it?" i ask her, giving her a slight smile. "yeah it's the perfect size ! honestly thought dec would make me sleep in a shed." she jokes, making the group laugh. "i was considering it, but i decided to be nice." he says, following the joke. "well thank you very much, i appreciate it." she adds. "well you lot leave so faye can unpack, we'll see you downstairs soon!" declan says, leading everyone out of the room.