4

the handballers + fayefaye
1:56 AM

deccers
IM BORED

money mase
did you have to wake me up from my beauty sleep

faye
now wtf is this

marcie
bro i swear if you wake me up ever again i will have to hurt you

deccers
i'd like to see you try mate, someone talk to me i can't sleep

faye
i will because i pity u

pickel
SHUT UP IM TRYING TO SLEEP

faye
i'm offended

pickel
as you should

deccers
go back to bed you dog

faye
that's very rude dec i bet he's crying rn

pickel
i am, i'll sue u for it

money mase
u crackheads should go back to bed

faye
i don't agree with u there mase think we should throw a party and throw phil in the pool

phil the roadman
now when was i ever in this conversation 😭

headband
throw me in instead phil being a pussy

money mase
now that dec has woke me up, anyone wanna play fifa?

deccers
I WILL

faye
i'll join because i'm boredddd, not gonna play tho u two can

money mase
okay cool cool

phil the roadman
i'll be there boyssssss and girls

faye
respect
———————————————————

faye's pov

as i'm heading out of my room quietly, i see dec also leave his room which was next to mine, followed by phil. we knock on mases door and he lets us in, declan jumping straight on his bed.
"you alright lad?" mason asks declan, while putting on the ps4. "yeah bro just pumped to play fifa, ain't done it in a while with you and phil." 

"you better not start screaming at the tv again though dec, i will hurt you." phil states, sitting on masons bed.
"you still scream at the tv?" i ask dec, sitting on the top of the bed.
"yeah he always has, annoys me" masons says, chuckling as he sits on the bed. butterflies fill my stomach, his laugh is the cutest thing i've ever heard.

the boys start playing fifa. every once in a while i look up from my phone to look at mason, who looks back at me and smiles. his smile is just unexplainably cute? i don't get it. after a while, i start to get sleepy. instead of going into my room, i lay my head on masons pillows and slowly drift off to sleep.

masons pov

"god it's 3am, better be going. see you lot in the morning." declan says, standing up and leaving my room. "same bro, see you later mase" phil says, giving me fist bump. "see you bro" i reply before turning off the ps4. i look at the bed to see faye peacefully asleep. she looked so calm, i didn't want to disturb her. thoughts run through my head, should i let her stay? or should i wake her so she doesn't wake up in a panic? i decided to wake her, not wanting her to be anxious in the morning.