Ok so you actually were isekai'd before now.

You looked at the plate in front you. It was pasta with ham.

You had no allergies with that, and you didn't dislike it at all, yet, the sight and odor of it made you want to puke.

The body you were possessing had only allergies to shrimps, every other aliment should be okay.

Your stomach was constantly full, or at least that's how you felt. The sight of food made you nauseous, as if you were sick, your stomach tied in a knot and your throat was dangerously proposing you take back what you ate.

You politely refused the plate under the worried gaze of the one called your mother.

"I'm really not hungry, can I not eat dinner today? I just don't feel like eating, please..."

--------------------

Not only you were full, but also empty. 

When you thought of the fact you were away from your family, you felt devoid of life.

You had no hopes, no dreams, no family.

You weren't sure what was happening to you.

You had no idea what you hopped for. In essentially every isekai'd fanfiction or story, the protagonist never really missed their past life.

What a lie.

-----------------

You waited for your family to join you in the wooden kitchen's table.

 One year after your transmigration to another body, the guilt had taken over. 

It bothered you to know that you were possessing someone else's life.

Your chest compressed when the people wanted to be with Andreas, the body's name, because you knew you weren't him.

You were yourself.

And it wasn't a bad thing.

But you weren't Andreas.

And you had no idea if Andreas, the real person, was alive or dead, if you killed him or something.

You were possessing his body, pretending to have lost your memory, and lying to his family.

You had a small- rich like wow- family.

A german, blue eyed, dark haired and milk chocolate skin colored mother. A twin sister looking pretty much the same as your mother, if it wasn't for green eyes.

Logically you were the same as your sister if it wasn't for a burn mark on the left side of your face  and a little bit on the neck.

Your mother sat next to you, as your twin, Asta was her name, you had to remember, chose the front seat.

"What's the matter love?", inquired your mother, Maria, taking your hands in hers.

You took a deep inspiration.

"I -I... Ok so there's this thing I need to confess. I didn't just lost my memory.", you swallowed your saliva," I'm another person in this body. I- Andreas, which is the previous person on the body, isn't there anymore. It's me, and  huh my name is  _______."

You arms were trembling and your voice shaking. God this was so difficult to explain.

"I am a different person, y'know? I have a different memory, different- different past. The one you call Andreas, is not- he's not in this body."

It surprised and stressed you how calm was their reaction. No frown, no scream, no cry, nothing.

"I have- had", you bit your lips for a second," a different family. I went to a different school. I had other parents."

You closed your eyes to ignore their unemotional stares.

"What I'm trying to say is I've replaced the soul of your actual son, brother or whatever. I am not Andreas Allinger. I am _______  _______ ."

Having said what you needed to, you exhaled all the air you didn't even knew you were holding back.

You carefully opened your eyes.

The mother was crying, and the sister was covering her face with her hands.

The guilt contracted your chest, you bit your cheeks inside your mouth.

A little part of you was relieved they were actually believing you, and you hated it.

"I- I", the mother started speaking in german, language that your current body understood," I am so fucking relieved."

You blinked a few times.

Behind her hands you heard your twin's laugh gradually becoming louder. 

The mother pursued before you could react.

"I was scared okay? I thought something else had happened. It's just- Look. Listen carefully."

You straightened your back and nodded, ready to hear whatever was coming.

"It's the second time you are telling me this."

Your mind went black.

"Seventeen years ago. You explained the same thing."

Your eyes widened and a tear rolled down your cheek.

You never possessed anyone's body then?

"When you were a baby, you told me everything. No wait -don't talk, let me finish."

She took your hands in hers and started massaging them. More tears came out of your eyes.

"You already went through this, alright darling? it's not the first time you feel like this. It's your body. Your life. You were born with this. You reincarnated in this body from the beginning.", she saw you flinch at the mention of reincarnation and calmed you down.