Daaamn

A client entered the coffee, the little bells in front of the door jingled.

"...prise", a voice said out of nowhere. 

You perked your ears at that deep damn voice that sounded a bit too familiar. "The information was right.", just as that someone spoke again, your head snapped out of your jumper's neck to look behind you.

And sitting one meter outside the window, the one and only, Ran Haitani. 

Damn. He was standing with a goddamn dangerous half smirk that was making you question your beliefs, reconsider your life choices and melt your heart. 

Surprisingly enough, he was looking at your direction, right next to you in fact.

Your sister hit you with her elbow to catch you attention, when she noticed you were staring at someone. She asked who was that person you were looking at, which made you realized you were boldly staring at him.

 You quickly turned back to your sister to explain in semi shouted whispers that the person was none other that Haitani Ran, the one you had talked so much about.

"Oh", she said much to your dismay, "the one who had a sibling with bicolored braids?". 

The offended look on your face was exactly what she had expected, you realized as she mocked you for it.

"Anyway, so what about him?", she inquired.

You tch-ed at her, "What do you mean what about him? We're right next to Musashi shrine aren't we? This is the territory of the Tokyo Manji Gang. Their territory is Roppongi. There's something that made them come in here.", you whispered excitedly, "He has two motorbikes and is openly sitting, attracting attention, and he knows it. It's intended. So he's probably here for a fight."

Your sister hummed and sent a quick glance towards Ran Haitani to check who he was. You noticed she immediately retracted her head.

"What happened?", you muttered.

"Ah, uh nothing.", she tried waving it off, "It just seems he's looking at us."

"Do you think it's a coincidence? I don't see his brother, maybe he's somewhere in front of us." You tried proving your point by checking inside the coffee shop, and unexpectedly you were right. There was Rindou on the counter, looking at Ran. 

Or was it at your sister, who looked just like you did before your so called disappearance of Japan? You wanted to know so bad.

"You think so?", the pressure of the Haitani being close greatly reduced the volume of the conversation. Not that they were some sort of menace, but you were never too cautious.

"Well, could you have perhaps known him before?", proposed Asta, momentarily looking at him again.

"Oh I don't think so, it would be lovely honestly but Roppongi is enormous and the odds would be too high."

"But I may have tried.", you admitted after a moment of silence. You sipper on your drinks and your sister copied the movement. 

"Anyway it does not change at all our plans for this afternoon." she affirmed, "The reunion should-CrUMPETS!", she jolted from her seat when a hand grabbed her shoulder from behind.

"Yes?", she turned around to meet Rindou Haitani. You and your sister froze on your seats. Rindou carefully examined Asta's face, looked down (at her chest motherfucker wh- wait it looked like was checking her sexe) with a disappointed expression, then examined you. For a second you feared he would recognize you, but he simply turned his head and asked what was your sister's name.

"What? Oh, hum- Asta Allinger."

"Your name is Allinger?", you saw him slightly frown. 

Frustrated, Rindou replaced his glasses, you unconsciously grinned at his tic.

"No that's my family name.", corrected Asta. 

He noticed your grin, and asked for your name too, "Ana", responded your sister before you could talk, so you just nodded.  You had completely forgotten about your disguise, and almost spoke with a voice too deep to be an average girl. The answer made him frown even more. 

"That's a lie", he stated. You raised your eyebrows (how the heck did he knew? was Asta right?), and Asta made a barrier with her arm to protect you. 

"Indeed, and? Why should we give our names to a complete stranger?"

"A complete stranger?", scoffed Rindou looking fixing his gaze on you when you were trying to hide yourself a little more behind your sister. The bells of the entrance rang, you sincerely hoped it wasn't Ran (lie, lies and nothing but lies you were sure damn hoping it was Ran but damn it, his arrival would be nothing but more trouble). 

Thankfully (a bit sadly, though, just a bit) it wasn't Ran but Emma. She appeared like a goddess of salvation, coming to deliver from the claws of hot men capable of corrupting you. 

As you turned sideway, attempting the excuse I-have-to-welcome-my-friend-who-just-arrived, you noticed that outside Ran was having a courteous looking conversation with Draken. 

Shiiiiiiit. 

Instantly you searched some kind explanation on Emma's facial expression.

Her initial semi-forced smile confirmed that Draken's presence wasn't intentional. She then showed  worry over seeing you arguing with Rindou Haitani (you had fazed out of the conversation but your sister hadn't and was currently pulverizing every single argument Rindou was using to express his right of knowing your name).

She hurriedly walked to your table and delivered concerning news, "I'm so sorry to interrupt", she said immediately ending the heated discussion between Rindou and your sister, "you may have guessed it but we have to change locations. Yuhuza-san has invited us to her house, she says it's safe."

Coincidentally a message arrived on your sister's phone, you guessed it was Yuhuza's. 

"And you are?", asked a pissed off Rindou pushing his glasses back on his nose (thought they were already there).

"Not a complete stranger.", sarcastically replied your sister. Rindou tightened his fist and you stood up before they could pursue, "Well then why are we still here! Extremely sorry sir but we have to go, see you another time I suppose."

Rindou's eyes widened, and it took you two whole seconds to understand that it was because he heard your voice, you deep manly voice that contrasted whith the cute character you were modeled into.

But poor Rindou couldn't place a word as you three went to the counter and promptly paid for the two drinks you ordered. "Wait I haven't finished"- he tried but he felt so offended at Asta sticking his tongue out at him that he didn't end the sentence.

Upon leaving the store, your small group separated. Emma signaled to you and your sister to wait further away from here. Since it looked like the Tokyo Manji gang was about to have a reunion, it was not safe for the plans to stay close.

On the other hand Emma went to talk with Draken and Rindou followed (still pretty annoyed) to reunite with his brother. Thanks to some kind of miracle, a fight had not broken out between Ran and Draken, but boy do they were close.

You heard the sound of bikes getting close as you turned to another street to get to get the motorcycle. There were also people yelling, but not at you so you didn't care. Emma arrived not too long after and she took a cab.