Scenario 18

Gracie has recently fallen out with Lucy who used to be her best friend at school, as Gracie has noticed that Lucy acts cold and distant to her. She moved to sit away from her rather than next to her in the past few weeks which baffled Gracie and not told her why. Gracie was concerned and tried reaching out to Lucy by texting her asking if everything was okay, but she never responds to her messages. They even used to meet each other bi weekly, but since Gracie's observations on Lucy being distant to her, that has stopped. Lucy eventually told Gracie she feels that she just could not spend time with her anymore and that really hurt Gracie's feelings, making her devestated and very upset. One day, Gracie still sat on her own, Lucy was in class sitting with one of the other girls in their class, Melissa. Lucy and Melissa were chatty with each other and often seen together, smiling and laughing. That made Gracie feel worse as she found out that Lucy and Melissa have made plans together without Gracie and having private conversations like she and Lucy used to when they were best friends. Gracie was in pieces feeling like she does not want to be at school as seeing the two together, really impacts her. Gracie felt so many negative emotions on this and just feels that Lucy finds her less important and has no care about her. 

How do you think Gracie will feel? 

Suggest some ways on how Gracie can deal with this. 

Roleplay: 3 people