Scenario 5

Holly and Jessie are best friends since they were five years old. They always did things together and would meet up with each other every weekend. But, one day Jessie starts becoming really bossy and possessive towards Holly; Jessie will not let her do her own things or things she likes and is only allowed to do things that Jessie likes, where they do them together. Jessie always choose what they do and when to meet up. If Holly cannot meet Jessie, she gets very put off and reminds Holly that they are best friends and must do everything together. Furthermore, Jessie wouldn't let Holly talk to and have other friends either as that makes her mad and jealous. Holly feels forceful she still has to love Jessie and be her best friend, whereas deep inside, she starts to feel uncomfortable with Jessie telling her what to do all the time. Holly wants to tell Jessie that she wants to do her own things and spend time with her other friends. But, is worried that it will upset Jessie and lose their friendship. 

Find some ways on how Holly can solve this problem with Jessie and make her understand that best friends can have other friends and hobbies besides being with each other. 

Roleplay: 2+ people